Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dock extention cord that fits

Default Dock extention cord that fits
    I have tried several extention cords but none of them fit with a iphone 4 bumper case. I cannot for the life of me understand why when they build these extention cables that they dont just make one that is the exact same deminsions as the official apple 30pin connector. Does anyone know of one that is the same deminsions so I can use it with the iphone 4 bumper case so I can plug it into my iphone radio and listen to music through it.

I am also looking for one so I can use a adapter to convert the charging on my car system without having to use a huge bulky plug to plug into the ipod or iphone that will just break.

Looking for the same thing here...anyone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What i found to work was using a USB cable extension and then pluging the apple usb to that. My cord is now close to 6ft long and can be used almmost anywere in my room while charging.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Apple bumper=fail
    I have thrown mine away, nothing works with it.

Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    What i found to work was using a USB cable extension and then pluging the apple usb to that. My cord is now close to 6ft long and can be used almmost anywere in my room while charging.
    Thats fine for charging but I need a solution for the TV Out cable.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Apple bumper=fail
    I have thrown mine away, nothing works with it.
    Pretty much every case I have had had this issue. So it is not just the bumper case.

Same problem here. I need a cable that will work with my Apple branded TV Out cable.