Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New - Wicked Metal Custom Iphone Case

Default New - Wicked Metal Custom Iphone Case
    Hello everyone. I just want to let you all know about a brand new iPhone case on the market that is different from everything else out there. They are called Wicked Metal Jackets for Iphones 3GS and 4. It is the strongest and coolest looking case on the market. Made of 100% billet aluminum by the guys at Wicked Image (makers of premium motorcycle wheels and custom parts)They are high quality and offer the best protection for your investment. This is not a skin or thin metal case. The cases are specially cut from aerospace aluminum using a waterjet cutting machine. This company makes outstanding premium motorcycle parts and the same attention to quality goes into the iPhone cases. They actually tested it out by running over it with a car and yes the phone was inside the case. It worked perfectly after the test. The designs are Hot Rod Flame in high polished aluminum, an actual Flame looking black, red and yellow fade design and one other Flame style. They also have a Classic Ribbed Style case in Chrome or Black anodised finish and lastly one called Pink Heartbreaker for the ladies. You can find and purchase these cases on my website Custom wheels online motorcycle gloves and motorcycle accessories I hope you like them as much as I do.
    Last edited by Bill Buffington; 2010-08-05 at 05:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Buffington For This Useful Post:

timthumb (2010-08-14)

Thanks

I must admit those are bad-***..............

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

those are pretty sweet!

id get one of those over the vapor case any day.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Not fussed on them tbh!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Buffington View Post
    This company makes outstanding premium motorcycle parts and the same attention to quality goes into the iPhone cases. They actually tested it out by running over it with a car and yes the phone was inside the case. It worked perfectly after the test.
    If that was true, why don't they have a video made to advertise it to iPhone owning customers?

They look really nice
    Wish I saw these in person

They look pretty impressive nice one to whoever made them

It is true, You can view the video on youtube.com under the search title Wicked Metal Jacket vs. the Batmobile, the installation video is there as well. Check it out

Not my cup of tea...

I ordered one from Bill the other day; absolutely awesome customer service. They look insane. Not for you guys looking for a minimalist type case but looks very sturdy. The video is on their website metal iPhone case. The price is also very reasonable. I will post pics when mine comes in.