Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery Case For iphone 4 coming....

Default Battery Case For iphone 4 coming....
    I have got a connection for importing an iphone battery case coming soon, here is the pic...

I will let you all know how it works, we all know that we will eventually run out of battery power anyway, be ready with this one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1278126704312_hz-fileserver1_4640788.jpg  

IMHO Apple did a great job improving battery life with the iPhone 4. Heavy users like myself could use something like this but I don't think it's necessary.

To each their own though.

Hi, Whats the mha for this? I purchased a milli power cell thing for my trip and i liked it but i would rather have a case type. I would certainly get this for plane rides if it had 1500+mha

I need this how much do you think the price would be ?
    No signature spam...only warning

A battery case...?? How interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by rambus View Post
    I have got a connection for importing an iphone battery case coming soon, here is the pic...

I will let you all know how it works, we all know that we will eventually run out of battery power anyway, be ready with this one!
    how much would that cost? i kind of like the design .

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rambus View Post

I really like how it doesn't cover the entire phone. It's very sleek.