Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zagg full body invisibleshield.

Default Zagg full body invisibleshield.
    I want the iphone 4 desperatly for business, but i can't risk dropped calls. So with AT&T's network already horrible in my area, i was wondering if the (very thin) zagg shields stop this? I mean i know a bumper does but the shield is a lot thinner. Anyone speaking from experience?

In my area at&t coverage SUCKS, i normally have 2-3 bars but even without anything on like a bumper My bars stay at 2-3 and I don't get dropped calls, but if you want to be extra cautious you might as well buy a bumper because the zagg shield won't help that much, besides protecting it from scratches

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont reccomend the Zagg shields, not only are they over priced viynl and feel weird in your hand, they never cover the phone, you usually have gaps. if you go with a stick on shield, go with phantom skinz, much cheaper, and imo, the exact same thing.
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!

I love my Zagg invisible shield, it is the best one on the market. I have the front and back coverage now and I just ordered. The side skin. It will help with the signal loss because the your skin won't touch the side of your phone.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I have the zagg max coverage and although it doesn't completely eliminate "death grip" it certainly helps due to it being alot more difficult to touch that sweet spot.
    In fact being a lefty I had to change the way I held the phone but now I can hold it the same as I used to. I have to really try to drop bars. Hth!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Get a barely there snapon hard case. They are extremely thin. I use the zagg full body and no it doesn't help the death grip.