Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carbon Fiber cover review

Default Carbon Fiber cover review
    I picked up some carbon fiber vinyl covers for the ip4 on ebay. Protects the back very well, fits great, and the antenna cover protects from scratches. It's made from 3M material and has a nice texture to it. Sticks well, but easily removed without damage or residue. Also using Steinheil Oleophobic front screen protector.

Last edited by megamod; 2010-07-23 at 12:18 AM.

Who was your seller?
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

Wow this looks nice. Screw the dam bumper case it sucks. I can't get my old car charger to work with it unless I take the bumper off, then I bought a new charger and even then it has a hard time sticking on to charge. I'm getting this. There is also the white carbon fiber one check it out

Phantom Skinz Chromatics for Apple iPhone 4- Colored Protection Film

These covers never have a photo showing the dock side or the sim side....I wonder why...?

Quote Originally Posted by realisticmind1 View Post
    Who was your seller?
    iPhone 4 Carbon Fiber Vinyl Skin and Bumper Guard - eBay (item 130411904514 end time Jul-29-10 04:20:05 PDT)

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post
    Wow this looks nice. Screw the dam bumper case it sucks. I can't get my old car charger to work with it unless I take the bumper off, then I bought a new charger and even then it has a hard time sticking on to charge. I'm getting this. There is also the white carbon fiber one check it out

I looked at these, but they don't cover the antenna all the way around, it's multiple pieces with gaps in between. This is one piece that wraps all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by lolento View Post
    These covers never have a photo showing the dock side or the sim side....I wonder why...?
    I'll post pics in a bit...
    Last edited by megamod; 2010-07-22 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post

Just ordered the white one... we'll see how it turns out

Pics of sim side and dock added.
    The sim cutout is there, I just left it on since I hardly access the sim card

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realisticmind1 View Post
    Just ordered the white one... we'll see how it turns out
    Ya give us a review on it when you receive it
    I'm thinking of buying a chromatic

Quote Originally Posted by remag49 View Post
    Ya give us a review on it when you receive it
    I'm thinking of buying a chromatic
    Review is up, but I do not want to keep hijacking this thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/accessory-r...ml#post5358239

Hello,
    ust received my carbon fiber ipad cover for the 3G and I must say I'm quite impressed! First of all, Kevin gave me great service especially when I told him I needed it before X-mas as a gift for my dad and sure enough he got it to me on time! The product itself is solid and although I haven't put it on the ipad yet (due to it being a xmas present and all), it looks like it'll fit perfectly and looks like I'll even be able to use a screen protector too, which is important. Great product and even greater service,

Thanks again
    Official Site of ViewGuard® Products including Privacy Filters & Screen Protectors for Laptop, Notebook & Desktop Computers; LCD Screens; Mobile Phones; PDAs and More

Thanks for the review!

Looks Cool and Solid.