Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ElementCase

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ElementCase
    Has anyone ordered and received the elementcase Vapor for the i4 yet? Can you post a review? This thing looks awsome! I have one on reserve with the carbon back protector. I'd like to know the quality, feel, reception/death grip fix or not. Thanks

Dennis

Last edited by kuhndsn; 2010-07-16 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered for pre-order of a black/red with the carbon back-plate a few weeks back. I'm very interested to hear from anyone in possession of one as well.

Pre-Ordered the Silver/Silver with carbon also a week or so ago. Hopefully someone will post some pics. I might change the color when the time comes....has anyone actually submitted for their order yet????

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Still no order however I did get an email from them a couple if days ago. But still no link to order my preorder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just got myself added to the pre-order for August.

Black/Black with the v4 Carbon back in Black.

I like the look anyone out there with one?

Precordered black/black vapor with plate.

I'm going to try something different, though. When I receive mine, ill try machining different designs on the plate and painting the case itself pearl white... Just have to wait for it..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

They look amazing

I really like their motorcycle designs... especially the ducati red and ktm orange race colors. Maybe I'm just biased xD

EDIT: And how could I forget the Icon and CRG colorways... my first moto jacket was icon and I'm running CRG levers on my current bike.
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

I can't wait for my red/black one to come in. I hate waiting sooo much, but it will be worth it in the end. I'll post a pic or something when/if it ever shows up. LOL

They have kept me in the loop since I pre-ordered at the beginning of the month. Still no link to throw my money at them, but really its been less then a month since they started showing 'em.

I'm on the preorder list as well and plan to get the silver/silver. Looks so freaking sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by realisticmind1 View Post
    I really like their motorcycle designs... especially the ducati red and ktm orange race colors. Maybe I'm just biased xD

EDIT: And how could I forget the Icon and CRG colorways... my first moto jacket was icon and I'm running CRG levers on my current bike.

Icon sucks! Squid gear! lol

But seriously that is pretty badass that they are offering these different themes. I might pick one of these up after I save my pennies.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I pre-ordered mine July 3rd. I called and talked with them a couple days ago and they said it will ship out next week. The last mass email they sent out said they halted production for a week to see if Apple was going to announce a recall or something.

Quote Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
    Icon sucks! Squid gear! lol

But seriously that is pretty badass that they are offering these different themes. I might pick one of these up after I save my pennies.
    Exactly why I said Icon was my first jacket :]

Makes me wonder why I fell for the icon design years back...

icon wasn't so bad when they first came out before they started endorsing Jason Britton. Then all the squidly idiots went running to the bike shop to get their own awesome icon gear!1!

icon wasn't so bad when they first came out before they started endorsing Jason Britton. Then all the squidly idiots went running to the bike shop to get their own awesome icon gear!1!

I've got a few friends who work at cycle gear. During the summer time, the hottest selling items are flush mount signals, Mohawks for helmets... And.....

....icon field vest...

Yeah, I'm still happy I didn't take an icon helmet as my first, though. I would have been truly dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by realisticmind1 View Post
    I've got a few friends who work at cycle gear. During the summer time, the hottest selling items are flush mount signals, Mohawks for helmets... And.....

....icon field vest...

Yeah, I'm still happy I didn't take an icon helmet as my first, though. I would have been truly dissapointed.

I like when other riders wear the helmet mohawks. It lets me know who the riders are that I need to stay far away from!

Icon Field Vest.... ugh. It's usually the stretched out busa guys wearing those who never leave the city streets. Or the wanna-be stunters.

btw, this thread jacking has been awesome!

I like when other riders wear the helmet mohawks. It lets me know who the riders are that I need to stay far away from!

Icon Field Vest.... ugh. It's usually the stretched out busa guys wearing those who never leave the city streets. Or the wanna-be stunters.

btw, this thread jacking has been awesome!
    Indeed

Lol, btw, I went to motoGP sunday. I was disappointed that Spies didn't make the podium. But it was hilarious when they played the Italian National Anthem when Lorenzo won. Crowd went wild. They also went wild when Pedrosa crashed. I guess no one likes him... still.

But I guess we should stop the jacking soon.
    Last edited by realisticmind1; 2010-08-05 at 10:57 PM.

Word on the street is that Spies was having trouble with his helmet visor? There are a few clips of him messing with it on the straights. He will eventually take down Rossi. Spies is the man.

lol, why does everyone hate Pedrosa? That guy is a trooper!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

So what about this case then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast