Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ElementCase

Quote Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
    Word on the street is that Spies was having trouble with his helmet visor? There are a few clips of him messing with it on the straights. He will eventually take down Rossi. Spies is the man.

lol, why does everyone hate Pedrosa? That guy is a trooper!
    I haven't heard any of Spies' excuses yet, but I was at T11 Grandstand and was right in front of the starting grid... I saw the whole thing as Spies' went into T11 hot and gave up his chance at podium.

At first I thought that they cheered when Pedrosa low sided because it meant that Lorenzo would take first, guaranteed or Rossi had an even better chance at podium. But apperantly the crowd cheered last year when Pedrosa crashed at Laguna Seca. It must be genuine hate for Pedrosa.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    So what about this case then
    Waiting on a call back\answer..
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

Any word yet? I want my silver/ black with carbon case. I'm thinking of getting a different case wondering if this will come out when the white iphone does :P

:]
    Last edited by realisticmind1; 2010-08-05 at 10:57 PM.
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

Hi,
    A friend of mine bought it and is very happy with it,but delivery took almost a month!!!
    mod edit/links removed

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to see I found a post of these cases, I ran across them just browsing and thought they would outdo the otterbox with style and possible equal at protecting the phone, let me know how it ends up

There is nothing for the front screen, so I don't think they could be as protective as the defender. But as far as style goes, there is no comparison! Unfortunatly, I'm still not in possession of one.....

If anyone has gotten their Vapor, could you tell me whats after the "Awaiting Fulfillment" stage??? Been waiting for a week to see that go away,,,

The $10 shipping was just another kick in the arse....

I'm lowering my expectations for this case as the entire hype/cost/ordering/receving process has not been upfront and just drags on.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    If anyone has gotten their Vapor, could you tell me whats after the "Awaiting Fulfillment" stage??? Been waiting for a week to see that go away,,,

The $10 shipping was just another kick in the arse....

I'm lowering my expectations for this case as the entire hype/cost/ordering/receving process has not been upfront and just drags on.
    This case kills your GPS reception according to a youtube reviewer who has the case. He says is signal is MUCH WORSE aswell oh and another thing the carbon back "plate" is an adhesive sticker...how misleading?

I was very interested in this case until seeing the reviews of it

Yeah, the case does hurt signal. The back plate is real carbon fiber, backed with adhesive. How else would it stay in place? I have written element for a refund.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by butteroj View Post
    Yeah, the case does hurt signal. The back plate is real carbon fiber, backed with adhesive. How else would it stay in place? I have written element for a refund.
    I assumed by the name "plate" that it was something you'd slide into some sort of like this...

The word "plate" to me sounds like it was going to be a hard piece for the back of the iphone 4 with a carbon design and not a sticker.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Mine gets horrible signal in weak areas with the Vapor case and it won't ever completely lock on the GPS. I have written them for a refund also and heard nothing back either.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Wow that sucks! I am glad I waited. I was just about to order one.

Well these reports are not good. Guess I didn't see the video's that some of you had seen.

Hopefully my "Awaiting Fulfillment" is due to them redesigning the case with a different material. Doubt it though, I'll probably be sitting in line for a refund just like the rest of you...

Well, I hated to do it but I had to submit an email to them. I payed 2 weeks back and have yet to hear a peep form them. Even if they are trying to redesign it, paying customers should get some form of info.....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Did you request a refund?

^^^ Not at this time. I'm very willing to wait for the case if they are able to redesign it so the phone functions properly. I would just like to be in the loop.

I am being presumptuous that they may be looking into modifying the case. IMO, with the Signal & GPS issues, they would be very foolish not to. They are not Apple, and this would sink them.

Any updates on this case? I pre-registered to order a while back, and am wondering what's going on -- particularly given the less than stellar reviews.

I finally received my case last week. First thought when I opened it was that there were a few spots that could of been buffed up a bit better. Other than that, haven't dropped a call yet with it, and I've been traveling through quite a few mountainous areas. However, I do suspect a little signal interference since my battery consumption went up between 5-10%.
    It does look great, and I've gotten plenty of compliments on it. FYI, I got the SGP carbon on the back since it was a better value.

Parting thought, Luckily I had money put aside for a case, when I found one I liked. If I saw this case, and had to save up for it, I would of been more disappointed.

I'd highly recommend this case at $50 or less.

Hope this helps guys and gals!

I suspect they may halt orders because of the signal issues. Which really is a no brainer i mean your putting metal around an antenna...???

shame because i was super excited to hear about the reviews. it really is a nice looknig case though.

Okay bike talk in tech forum past gear: Ducati 848, Arai Corsair V lid, Dainese leather, Sidi boots, Bohn Spine protector. All gear tried and true but my IPod broke in the spill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast