Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Marware SportGrip Edge + GelaSkin

Default Marware SportGrip Edge + GelaSkin
    Just got mine a couple of days ago and I am very happy with it. It comes with a front and back protector film but I threw those away without even putting them on the device. The only issue i encountered was that I had an InvisibleShield on the front and back, and since the case is such a tight fit, it lifted it around the edges and pretty much ruined it. I also ordered a custom GelaSkin and encountered the same issue so I just cut a little from the edges so that it gave the case a little more room and problem solved. Overall I'm very happy with the case, it feels very sturdy yet flexible, it's a snug and secure fit but not difficult to put on. The buttons (Power, Volume) are also very responsive and it's easy to get to the vibrate switch But most importantly for me, since it protrudes from the front and back I feel more secure in knowing that my phone can withstand a minor drop (on a flat surface) without making direct contact no matter the angle. As for the GelaSkin, it looks great and is extremely easy to get on, just use the camera cutout as a guide. It looks great and I'll probably be ordering another one. Now I just have to wait til my new screen shield comes in so i can trim it down and put it on.

Overall, both are highly recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0451.png   -img_0452.png   -img_0454.png   -img_0461.png   -img_0462.png   -img_0463.png  

I'm digging the Apple bumper/Gelaskin combo myself. It's true that trimming a tiny bit off the edge of the Gelaskin is helpful so it doesn't keep bubbling at the edge.