Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Compilation of invisible skins

iPhone? More like MyPhone DaMan05's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Compilation of invisible skins
    I didn't feel like going to sleep last night, so I made this:

The final prices aren't exact, exact but its an idea. The orange peel column results I got from reading up quite a bit and you can do the same by just googling for example "gadgetshieldz orange".

From all this, I've decided on PhantomSkinz because its close to the cheapest, it has the warranty, it has no orange peel, has free shipping, and I like that it has two wholes for the front cam and earpeice instead of one long rectangle. (though i think this will be harder to align)

for some phantomskinz pics, to see its minimal orange peel: PhantomSkinz Vs. BestSkinsEver comparison! 43 Pics!!!

oh and the PS price is for 1 (you get 2 with every order) and it inlcuded the 30% summer sale

I hope this helps some people on the fence. feel free to paste this anywhere else

and PM me if you want it in excel or google docs
    Last edited by DaMan05; 2010-07-15 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMan05 View Post
    I didn't feel like going to sleep last night, so I made this:

The final prices aren't exact, exact but its an idea. The orange peel column results I got from reading up quite a bit and you can do the same by just googling for example "gadgetshieldz orange".

From all this, I've decided on PhantomSkinz because its close to the cheapest, it has the warranty, it has no orange peel, has free shipping, and I like that it has two wholes for the front cam and earpeice instead of one long rectangle. (though i think this will be harder to align)

for some phantomskinz pics, to see its minimal orange peel: PhantomSkinz Vs. BestSkinsEver comparison! 43 Pics!!!

oh and the PS price is for 1 (you get 2 with every order) and it inlcuded the 30% summer sale

I hope this helps some people on the fence. feel free to paste this anywhere else

and PM me if you want it in excel or google docs
    Apple iPhone 4 FULL BODY Screen Protector Front+Back 4G - eBay (item 220628035331 end time Jul-25-10 18:14:35 PDT)

So on ebay "Xtreme Guard" sells the exact same thing for less than 3 bucks. That's front skin/back skin/microfiber cloth/squeegee and free shipping.

I have never personally bought them (usually get BestSkinsEver) but they have 17k positive feedback and according to the FAQ it's the exact same thing. Heck, ESE doesn't even send me a squeegee (and I kinda wish they would cause credit cards don't work that well).

Thanks

I'd rather not go with some no-name eBay company. Especially since they don't even have iPhone 4 products on their site (if the first Bing result is actually their site). It also supposedly has some orange peel from my searching.

I would rather pay a couple bucks more and go with PS which is proven and has the lifetime free replacements

I agree 100%

Phantomskinz are by far the best. Can't even tell they are on. I have had full body cases in the past but never liked them. The i4 has such straight linea that it makes it so easy to put on. No curves etc. Real good choice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    I agree 100%

Phantomskinz are by far the best. Can't even tell they are on. I have had full body cases in the past but never liked them. The i4 has such straight linea that it makes it so easy to put on. No curves etc. Real good choice.
    how is it for scratch protection? I can't find any youtube scratch tests. does it not scratch at all like Zagg?

Ive had it on for a week now. No dents or scratches on it yet. The ones that were there went away. Invisishield doesn't compare.