33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodyguardz

10 30.30%
  • Zagg

15 45.45%
  • Other

8 24.24%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bodyguardz or Zagg?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I had Zagg on iPhone 3G, worked WONDERFULLY, now i've been using it on a 3GS and it's peeled a bit... but worked better than Skinomi which I also tried.

I am going to buy a skin for my iPhone 4... And I am thinking Zagg, but I am not sure =X

XO is my other one I am eyeing.
    Last edited by Scmed27; 2011-04-21 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had the Invisible Shield on my ipod touch a few years back and it was ok BUT not something I would want on my iphone 4. Has anyone used a SGP Steinheil EX Ultra? Any good?

Here is a youtube video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lupAxU0j6U]YouTube - Installation video of SGP Steinheil EX Ultra Crystal on iPhone 4 Compatible with Apple Bumper[/ame]

Thanks

the only thing I am not liking about the SGP Steinheil EX Ultra which I do like about ZAGG is that I don't have to use a bumper. I really want something that wraps all around the iPhone so I don't have to use a case or a bumper ;/

p.s. i've never used one, just watched your video
    Last edited by Scmed27; 2011-04-21 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Scmed27 View Post
    the only thing I am not liking about the SGP Steinheil EX Ultra which I do like about ZAGG is that I don't have to use a bumper. I really want something that wraps all around the iPhone so I don't have to use a case or a bumper ;/

p.s. i've never used one, just watched your video
    Fair comment! The only thing that scares me about a full body cover is, getting it spot on. I hasd one on my touch and it was tricky to fit in the first place and after a while, it started to peel away at the edges

Here is a BODYGUARDZ vid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=903Zb1WnxmI]YouTube - TiP iPhone 4 Skin Installation & Review: BODYGUARDZ[/ame]
    Last edited by BigCol; 2011-04-21 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

that is worrying me too... I had an iPhone 4 a while ago in march when everyone was speculating the software unlock being a few days away, so I put a Zagg Full Body (sides and all) it went on really nice and looked great, but I am not sure about the long term durability. I ended up selling it as the software unlock was not nearby.

Anyone have any experience with other "skins" that go on / look real clean / do not come off easily?

he said is bodyguard peeled off the back a little within 1 week!? =X Zagg did not to do this to me.
    Last edited by Scmed27; 2011-04-21 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm done with all those expensive yet worthless screen protectors,some of them are just a waste of time (the tiring and frustrating installation process), and money(isn't really scratch-proof and doesn't make your screen look clear like they say it would.)When I discovered the complete unreliability of Bodyguardz after my phone got an easy scratch from a little rough handling, I was convinced not to waste time or money on any of those screen protectors. But then months later I decided to experiment with Gadgetshieldz. I got it for a low price. In addition to that, it wasn't a waste of time (a really easy installation process) and money (it is a tough scratch-proof layer and it made my screen look nice and shiny.)

I've used Bodyguardz and I concluded that it was a useless product. However, I've never used InvisibleShield before, their costly price just for a screen protector wasn't alluring. All in all, I'm satisfied with Gadgetshieldz.
    Last edited by Helms; 2011-04-24 at 07:00 PM.

Zagg=lifetime warrnity man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12