Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pictures of SwitchEasy Nude in Purple and Transluscent Black for iPhone 4

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Pictures of SwitchEasy Nude in Purple and Transluscent Black for iPhone 4
    Received me and my wife's case today in the mail. FAST shipping from switch easy. They mailed it out yesterday and receives in the mail today. I do only live about an hour away from where they shippe it though, haha.*

It is a nice case. Only gripe is the no lip over the screen. I don't ever put it on the table on screen side but you never know right? *I like how it comes with all the port covers and two screen protectors. Not a fan of shiny cases, I like the matte feel but oh well. *The hole for the camera and flash in the back is pretty big so I don't think you'll have issues with the flash as other cases. *Overall it is a nice case, very very thin and does not add any bulk to the phone itself. *It will keep the sides and back scratch free but if you were to drop your phone I do not think that will help it out. Hahahahaha. *Well enough of me talking. Here are pictures of the case in both purple and black. Black is translucent so you can see the apple logo. *Sorry if the pics are mixed. I uploaded to Photobucket and actually posting all of this from my phone.*

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thought about this case, but the fact that it goesn't have a lip for the screen is a major downside for me.

I ordered a $4 epik case (have had them before and they are great) to use for awhile unless I love it.

Waiting for incase to release one and see if I like it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

^^^ I have that epik case you are taking about. A black one, got it from some guy on craigslist for $4. Haha.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do you like it?

I loved the one I have had on previous phones.

I should be getting mine next week hopefully.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I like it. Can't go wrong for $20 for all the things you get. I am pretty satisfied with it. I think I may get one that is like the apple bumper case, but I had the bumper case and didn't like how flimsy it was. So I will wait till a sturdier one is out like the element vapor one

Green Apple
    Thanks

I meant the epiK case...

Any pics of it?