Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HARD SHELL GAMEBOY CASE FOR iPHONE

I receive a tracking number from ipwncase.com regarding the gameboy case today. I guess the seller had shipped my item out ;]

Item was shipped on the 30th

i'll post a pic once it arrives
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-08-05)

hahah is looks like nintendnonice.
    mod edit/links removed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iisark For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by kenpura View Post
    has anybody received their case yet? im thinking about buying it. i just bought a 3g

HEYO EVERYONE!!!!

Sorry I haven't checked back in a while! Moving from Cali to Boston... lots of shiz to do ...

All orders are now shipping within the week they are placed now. My programmer friend is lagging a bit but even though my site says PREORDER, its now shipping ASAP.

I have 3 Youtube Reviewers posting this week, 3 blogs, and some tweeters as well. Krapps Blog is also doing a giveaway!

Note- if you are INT'L customer and did not get tracking, rest assured its on its way, safe and sound. My post office in Hollywood was out of the "registered mail" stickers.... somehow (i effing hate them), so i couldnt get tracking for about 8 of you. I had to mail them the day my plane left and was RUSHED AS F__K.

AS of now, EVERYONE GETS TRACKING.

and for your humor, you MUST watch this "unboxing" review --- if you can call it that! --- iyts hilarious. Either way, publicity is publicity, and I am grateful.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6Vzszwpy0[/ame]

iPWN!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue_pimp View Post
    Item was shipped on the 30th

i'll post a pic once it arrives

YES please post everywhere! More publicity now means iPhone 4 iPWN production MUCH SOONER!

Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    I have not recieved my case yet because it was told that the expected date of delivery is on the 24th of July according to the website. Lets not push the seller. I believed the seller will ship the case out today or monday.
    THANK YOU for backing me up.

I pretty much did EVERYTHING for these cases on my own; a single person. Between translating to my foreign production company, accepting preorders (this was really, really hard to keep order of), and shipping out all 40ish preorders on one day, the same day i was moving to Boston from California..... it took some time.

PLEASE EVERYONE WHEN YOU GET YOUR CASE, AND IF YOU LIKE IT. SHARE MY SITE. Fuel the fires!

iPhone Case | iPhone Gamer Case | iPwn Case

Oh and i forgot to mention! If you feel you need more security buying your case for whatever reason, these are on ETSY as well.

iPWN Gameboy Hardshell iPhone Case 3G/3GS by iPWNcase on Etsy
    Last edited by keeperstride; 2010-08-05 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    mod edit/ removed

bro that is bad ***
    I, second. With a protective case around, it will be assuring for parents since children are careless...

Green Apple
    Thanks

i haven't bought one of your cases yet but on a side note, you are a very dedicated and hard working seller. kudos to you for keeping your pre order date promise even in the midst of moving. im glad to hear that you finally got your product on a resellers website ^_^

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kenpura For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-08-13)

Lol that is awesome! Nice work, another cover i'll have to consider when i go to get another

11. The Following User Says Thank You to allan2k6 For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-08-13)

i haven't bought one of your cases yet but on a side note, you are a very dedicated and hard working seller. kudos to you for keeping your pre order date promise even in the midst of moving. im glad to hear that you finally got your product on a resellers website ^_^
    Thanks man. It was ridiculous the day i shipped them out. I had like 50 people in line at the Post Office really pissed off when i had 3 trash bags of cases to ship...
    mod edit/ removed

3 trash bags worth of cases...hehe =)

Yes it was great walking down Hollywood looking like the "trash bag bum"
    mod edit/ removed

Great reveiw by Krapps blog on the iPWN! Gameboy Case! Also GIVEAWAY OF 3G/3GS CASES for tweeters! See details below:

Convert Your iPhone Into A Nintendo Game Boy With Hard Shell Case From iPWN [Giveaway] | KRAPPS | a different and funny iPhone app review site
    mod edit/ removed

iPhone 4 Version almost done! sign up to be notified when it is available to buy at iPhone Case | iPhone Gamer Case | iPwn Case.

Click BUY 4 and enter your email. I will NOT spam you, you will only get 1 email stating that the case is available for purchase.
    mod edit/ removed

Default New pic of iPhone 4 Gameboy Hardshell! iPWN!
    just got this!

sign up to be notified of its release a iPhone Case | iPhone Gamer Case | iPwn Case !

mod edit/ removed

if anyone still follows this thread at all- here is the link to the iPhone 4 version post:

http://modmyi.com/forums/accessory-r...ml#post5496588
    mod edit/ removed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123