Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HARD SHELL GAMEBOY CASE FOR iPHONE

I ordered mines today. I cant wait to get it ;]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hoqts For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-07-12)

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

hey dude...if you wanna get some publicity so you can sell more (so I can buy an iPhone 4 one) pm me and I can tell you some sites that would probably feature it...just if ya wantt
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue_pimp View Post
    Order placed!

Will comment back to let the rest of you guys know how it went

(DAMN IT, wish it still said nintendo GAMEBOY like the first photo did...)

actually the first 500 will still have the original logo. but after the first 500 it will change. so lucky you

Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    I ordered mines today. I cant wait to get it ;]

Thanks! should be real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ace_t View Post
    So looking at the pictures, the gameboy is the BACK of the phone. Is there anything covering the front? Or is it totally open like the incipio feather?
    It has full access to the screen

Quote Originally Posted by wannabprogramma View Post
    god i would order one right now if I still used 3g....EVERYBODY ORDER ONEE so he can make a iPhone 4 one
    Hahaha YES PLEASE! I want to make the iPhone 4 version asap but alas i am but a poor designer
    Last edited by keeperstride; 2010-07-12 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    mod edit/ removed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to keeperstride For This Useful Post:

babyblue_pimp (2010-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by kenpura View Post
    yeah dude once you start selling the iphone 4 case i'll buy it
    Sweet! i would love to just up and start making them, buts its a big investment! so tell your friends about the 3gs/3g case until then!
    mod edit/ removed

Can we ask the seller if we are the first 500 that we placed ordered? I dont want to have an revised gameboy case but the one on the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    Can we ask the seller if we are the first 500 that we placed ordered? I dont want to have an revised gameboy case but the one on the picture.

dont worry.

first, i am the seller.

second, paypal will not sell you the item if it is sold out, and it will only be sold out after the ones with the original logo are gone.

3rd, you will receive a confirmation that says the ship date (july 24) and that you got one with the original logo.

summary: you will get one that looks like the picture. only sold like 11 out of 500.
    mod edit/ removed

This happens to me when I dont read the whole thing on your site (freaked out).

Well, I cant wait to get mines. Will be waiting. I will also love to see the revised gameboy case also. Lets hope the revised one is not as pretty as the one on the picture or else I have to spend more money for it again.

+ I am a case whore. I collect cases and changes it depends on my mood ;]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hoqts For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-07-14)

I would love to buy an iPhone 4 one!

Try selling it in the marketplace I'm sure a lot of users will buy it
    Looks better than skins

Maybe try craigslist just advertise more!
    Last edited by remag49; 2010-07-14 at 08:08 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to remag49 For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by remag49 View Post
    I would love to buy an iPhone 4 one!

Try selling it in the marketplace I'm sure a lot of users will buy it
    Looks better than skins

Maybe try craigslist just advertise more!

Sorry i am new to these kind of sites, by marketplace do you mean the buy/sell/trade section in the forums here? I should put it there also.

When i get the cases this week (China finally.... game me a tracking number) i have a few medium sized blogs that said they would feature it when they get a hard copy. also i will send some to Gizmodo and Engadget and maybe something might happen. i mean they cant, ALL have iPhone 4s yet right?

also am trying out some paid ads this week.
    mod edit/ removed

Thanks

^^ yea on this site, the "marketplace" is the B/S/T but you can't sell anything yet on this site...you have to have 30 posts that are relevant...like you can't just go around saying "cool" on a bunch of posts to get 30.....

you said they can't ALL have iPhone 4's yet...which I found funny because Gizmodo had one like a month before they were announced but with big websites like that they keep old ones to do stuff just like this

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wannabprogramma For This Useful Post:

keeperstride (2010-07-16)

^^ yea on this site, the "marketplace" is the B/S/T but you can't sell anything yet on this site...you have to have 30 posts that are relevant...like you can't just go around saying "cool" on a bunch of posts to get 30.....

you said they can't ALL have iPhone 4's yet...which I found funny because Gizmodo had one like a month before they were announced but with big websites like that they keep old ones to do stuff just like this
    Great. Thanks for the info. i'll have to post around giving my eccentric opinion on everything
    mod edit/ removed

Thanks

hahha yea...now thinking about it, you're not selling a phone or something, you're just linking to a site where you sell cases, so maybe pm a mod and see if you can post w/o 30 posts...

hahha yea...now thinking about it, you're not selling a phone or something, you're just linking to a site where you sell cases, so maybe pm a mod and see if you can post w/o 30 posts...
    ahh no worries... im almost there anyway. especially when you lkeep responding
    mod edit/ removed

dont forget guys tell your friends! also check out the facebook page and follow iPWNCase on twitter!
    mod edit/ removed

bleh,

i freaking contacted Etsy.com to see if i would be allowed to sell these on their site. I got permission, and then after a week of selling, they send me an email saying i am not allowed! wtf? grrrrrrr
    mod edit/ removed

Thanks

^^ yea i saw that on fb..that sucks

Green Apple
    Thanks

has anybody received their case yet? im thinking about buying it. i just bought a 3g

I have not recieved my case yet because it was told that the expected date of delivery is on the 24th of July according to the website. Lets not push the seller. I believed the seller will ship the case out today or monday.

Green Apple
    Thanks

oh okay. im not trying to be pushy. i was just wondering about the quality. i watched the youtube video and the thing looks amazing !

Plus, the seller is always here to reply to our questions. He will let us know when the case will be shipped.
    I cant wait to receive mines also. First time, I saw the case and I loved it. I still have the old gameboy. I cant wait to take a picture of the case right next to the gameboy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast