Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need iphone 3gs case recommendation

Default Need iphone 3gs case recommendation
    Just want something protective and decently priced

interesting designs are a plus

Thanks

how do you feel about incase slider? these offer full protection and you can find them on Amazon on sale-got a white one for 15.00 dollars about 3 weeks ago ....
    myiphonerocks-doesyours?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tecpunk64 View Post
    how do you feel about incase slider? these offer full protection and you can find them on Amazon on sale-got a white one for 15.00 dollars about 3 weeks ago ....
    I *DO NOT* recommend the Incase Slider. Mine DESTROYED the back of my 3GS. Dust/Dirt gets between the back of the phone and teh case, and when you go to take the case off it scratches. When Apple replaced my 3GS because of other issues, the "Genius" told me "That is the worst condition Ive seen an iPhone in that wasnt physically broken"

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Look at casecrown.com they have a slider that has felt on the inside to protect against scratches. I've owned both the incase slider and the case crown slider and the case crown is less expensive and nicer. Great case.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

I use Innocase II from Seidio and love it. got mine off ebay for $30 with clip.
    Innocase II Surface Combo, Sapphire Blue

I've got an Otterbox Commuter (not Commuter TL) and I couldn't be happier with it. It's a nice thin silicone sleeve that has a plastic outer shell the clips over it. It's slim and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. Another nice feature is that the silicone part has built in plugs for the headphone jack and 30-pin connection slot.