Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about Zagg invisible shield

Default Question about Zagg invisible shield
    so im on there website right now and want to order a full body shield for my iphone 4.

one question though i see 2 options Full Body Easy Install & Full Body Max Coverage, what is the difference? both are 24.99

ive always bought shields from them but never seen these 2 different options for the full shield. i called them but wait time is 25-30 minutes help me out modmyi!

screw invisishields... go buy bodyguardz, you get 2 complete sets for 25$ and a 20% discount on future orders.

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    screw invisishields... go buy bodyguardz, you get 2 complete sets for 25$ and a 20% discount on future orders.
    But I only need 1

How much do they run shipping included?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've got an InvisiShield on mine currently as I am waiting for Otterbox to release their Defender case for the 4.

Mine just covers the front and back of the unit, not the sides.

I'm not particularly impressed with it either as it is a pain to install and even when you get it right, it just doesn't look good.

I'll be removing it once I get my Otterbox.

Shipping is free, and you will want a backup set because they wear out over time and get kinda gross.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The max coverage one has little strips that cover the metal around the edges. The other one just covers front and back. I got the one that covers the front and back and think it looks awesome, not hard at all to install when you use the solution.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    The max coverage one has little strips that cover the metal around the edges. The other one just covers front and back. I got the one that covers the front and back and think it looks awesome, not hard at all to install when you use the solution.
    Does the invisible shield cover the antenna part (fixing the reception issue)? Because most shields I seen where the antenna is, thats where the ends meet which seems like there will be a gap?!

Are the black antenna bands covered on the lower left and right sides?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Excel Wiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I got the full coverage. And it doesn't cover the black bands if you put it on as directed.

MacBook Pro 15" Core i7|4GB|500GB|HiRes
    iPhone 4 16GB
    iPhone 3G 8GB

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you enter their "win an iPad" contest, they will email you a 40% off coupon code! :-) I managed to get one for each of my phones for 30 bucks WITH free shipping

Yea my code worked and I was getting a total of like 14 bucks a few days ago, now its 19 I think theyre not giving you the full 40% off anymore. False advertisement?! lol

Thanks

I have the front and back version. Bought it at a local Best Buy. They didnt have the max coverage version, I love the way this looks. It truly is invisible.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I like the zagg over the bodyguardz shield. I'm getting the full coverage soon. I haven't found a case that I like enough to pair with the beautiful iPhone 4

I've got the Bodyguardz shield. But i didn't actually look at the website. Went to the mall and had it put on there for me for $25 bucks. So i guess i got ripped off as i didn't get an extra. But it did come with a lifetime warranty.

I got the front and back install wasnt that hard at all pretty straight forward lots of solution tho. But i forget i even have one on half the time

Thanks

Instead of Zagg, I ordered some Stealth Armor from the Fusion of Ideas website.

http://www.fusionofideas.com/stealtharmor-iphone4.html

Thanks

I just ordered the full coverage inisible shield from zagg. I'll report back when I get it put on the i4.

I remember having this discussion when the 3G came out. I opted for a screen protector and a case (went through 4 until I found one I liked) and it worked out fine. But for the i4 I want the full body shield asap.

I've had the full coverage on since day 1 and i have no complaints. Took like 15-20 mins to install perfectly. I paired it with the Belkin Grip Vue i got at best buy and it fits perfectly, my only complaint is that there's no impact protection for the front of the phone. So i'm just waiting til marware releases the SportGrip Edge

BTW, I've had an invisible shield on my iPod classic for the past 2+ years, and yea the edges have peeled a little and the back now looks golden instead of silver, but i still have no scratches lol.
    Last edited by Lace; 2010-07-02 at 08:43 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Innate had mine since day one also and have no complaints. Got one for my wife and my iPhone. Heck of as lot easier installing on iPhone 4 than the 3GS. Lol. Hoping I won't have any issues installing my orange bumper when it comes in though.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

get the full body max coverage
    its like the full body easy install only you get the sides to put on as well

i got mine at a kiosk for $25+ $10 installation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by remag49 View Post
    get the full body max coverage
    its like the full body easy install only you get the sides to put on as well

i got mine at a kiosk for $25+ $10 installation
    Is it really that hard to DIY? I've never installed one before but it doesn't look that hard. Am I deceived?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast