Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Docks for IPhone 4g

Default Docks for IPhone 4g
    I know its very early for docks for the new IPhone. But i did make a discovery this weekend. We dont really have to wait for a "new" dock for IPhone 4... reason being that the docks for the Ipod Video 30 GB fits perfect to the new IPhone.. Little gaps in the sides but still works very nice

"Jane, get me off this crazy thing !!!!"

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Nice. its been confirmed that the iPhone 2g dock works with the iPhone 4 and Apple actually sells an iPhone 4 dock too.

Apple iPhone 4 Dock - Apple Store (U.S.)
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

yea but 30 bucks?... im sure you can pick a 2g or ipod doc up for MUCH less.
    Plus im in Germany and when 3g came out it took forever for the Apple dock to be avalible... good to know the 2g stuff works as well though thanks for the tip.
    Very un Apple like though to have something new compatible with older hardware.
    "Jane, get me off this crazy thing !!!!"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My existing dock works great. With or without the bumper case....

Solid aluminum baby!

funny that i came across this post. i was actually looking for my 2g and 3g boxes i still had laying around to get the little sim tray tool and i found the dock still in the box for my 2g so i tried it and it fits pretty good! it's a little loose (wiggles front and back) but it's just sitting on the desk so it's fine. beats buying a new dock for the phone! Me 1, apple 0. lol

im getting one of those docks very soon

I use a 2g dock and also a 2G/Bluetooth Headset dock for my i4 and they both work great.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JedixJarf For This Useful Post:

jhonycovers (2010-07-07)

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    I use a 2g dock and also a 2G/Bluetooth Headset dock for my i4 and they both work great.
    never crossed my mind , I will use my old dock if I can find it thanks for the tip

My brothers ihome still works with the iPhone 4

Shawn O, where did you get your aluminum dock from? I would like one very nice. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

made2dock - Welcome

No case version fits all Iphones no problem. Or Slim case version as well works with iphones w/o a case. Will also fit Iphone 4 with bumper case.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shawn o For This Useful Post:

jturn018 (2010-07-10)