Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for Calender software that I can use on PC and Iphone and sync together?

Default Looking for Calender software that I can use on PC and Iphone and sync together?
    Hey All,

As the title suggests I am looking for calender software that I can use on my computer and also on my iphone and sync them both together.. any suggestions?

Thanks!!

I have a few suggestions for you. First if you have a Mac you can always just use iCal and sync it with your iPhone. I do not know how well that works over the air though. The windows alternative to this would just be outlook express. Both those are very viable but I personally prefer either MobileMe (which is expensive but useful) or just your standard CalDAV gmail Calendar. Those both work the best for over-the-air communications with your device and your computer. If you want a program that runs on your actual OS like iCal that is able to sync over-the-air, I would just sync your gmail CalDAV calendar with both your iCal or Outlook & your iPhone. That's my experience anyway. You can use multiple options as well if you would like.

If you want info on how to add any of these options it's extremely easy and I could let you know if you just let me know what kind of service you would prefer. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by kraziebone; 2010-06-27 at 08:40 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Like Krazie suggested, go the Gmail route. It allows for on-the-fly updating of your phones calendar and you can also have the gmail calendar "pull" info from most other common calendar services so as to have a centralized source to use for your phone.