Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which setup for your iPhone 4?

Default Which setup for your iPhone 4?
    Which case/protector setup will you be getting for your iPhone 4?
    List them here to share with the others.

I am personally waiting to hear from Switcheasy because I had their Colors case and screen protector for my 3GS and it served be very well from day one.

Also I think Apple's Bumper case looks pretty good.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i just got my case from boxwave today, i think it was called the crystal cyclone slip case or something like that, but it's just my temporary case until switcheasy makes one, because i love their products, i had the capsule neo for my 3g, but i have watched many youtube videos reviewing the other cases they have. I'm also waiting to see what speck is gonna make, because i've always been interested in their candyshell but never bought it. i'm also gonna be sporting ghost armor on the front and back, and i might get the bumper if it looks good on black, because so far i've only seen it on the white iphone 4.

Green Apple
    Thanks

im going to try to get zagg's leather back and invisi-shield front. on top of that black apple bumpers

Hmm now that I think about it, I remember from one of the iPhone preview that metal part of the iPhone 4 work as an antenna and seems like Apple's Bumper case covers the metal part. So I am curios if that will decrease the signal strength or not.

Default Case config
    I ordered 2 sets of invisibleSHIELD full body installs from ZAGG and black and pink Apple bumpers for both me and my girlfriend. Hope everything gets delivered in time.

I also like the looks of this case:

iPad, iPhone & iPod Accessories iPhone 4 bandEDGE g4 - Clear Black Polycarbonate & Rubber Edge Case for iPhone 4

that is, once it becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by 01f4irider View Post
    I ordered 2 sets of invisibleSHIELD full body installs from ZAGG and black and pink Apple bumpers for both me and my girlfriend. Hope everything gets delivered in time.

I also like the looks of this case:

iPad, iPhone & iPod Accessories iPhone 4 bandEDGE g4 - Clear Black Polycarbonate & Rubber Edge Case for iPhone 4

that is, once it becomes available.
    that case does look nice since you get to see the metal part.

What do you guys think about this case with kickstand?
    It just like the one from HTC EVO 4G
    iPad, iPhone & iPod Accessories Cases & Skins switchBACK g4 - Polycarbonate Case with Interchangeable Backs for iPhone 4
    Last edited by fairladyz0r; 2010-06-17 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

im thinking of white bumper or epik case

and for the screen
    either phonedevil matte (when it comes out)
    or zagg full body

i hope zagg and the bumper work together
    like not have the bumper ruining the zagg protection

Would love to have the leather back case, but with shipping to AK the total tops 80 dollars.

The way is looks right now.

Apple Bumper - Black
    SGP Incredible Shield Ultra Matte

I prefer SwitchEasy Matte protectors but they have not announced anything. But I have really only tried 2 or 3 brands of protectors and my laptop has a SGP skin that is very good. I used to like SwitchEasy cases but I do not like them much anymore since the headphone and dock protectors are not attached to the case like OtterBox.

Here is what I want.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case
    SwitchEasy PureAnti‑Reflect

Apple Bumper - Black
    SGP Incredible Shield Ultra Matte

also ordered ZAGG front/back invisishield

I use to have a real Carbon Fiber case for my iPod, It was the sickest case I have had for any Apple product.
    And I got it at a freaking STEAL of a deal, 1.99 at a going out of business Radio Shack.
    Sold it with the iPod when I got my iPhone. I wish I could find another case like it.

Here is what it looked like.
    (found this picture on the net, looked exactly like this)

When you would hold the iPod in this case, it felt like real quality.
    Not like those cheap plastic carbon fiber cases.

I would love to find a case just like this for my new iPhone4
    Last edited by JayQuint87; 2010-06-18 at 07:40 AM.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!