Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Cases?

Default 4G Case
    Quote Originally Posted by unklbyl View Post
    Anyone up for an awesome case that will definately protect your iphone 4th Generation (4G) from that deadly third drop, and can be modified easily AFTER purchase for the flash?
    How about custom artwork from your kids?
    goto casemate.com and in the search field enter "recession case"
    smile
    Pls find reply from above website:-

Search category result : recession case
    We didn't find any information containing recession case .Please check

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rashpal View Post
    Pls find reply from above website:-

Search category result : recession case
    We didn't find any information containing recession case .Please check
    Case-Mate iPhone 3G / 3GS recession case (Case-Mate IPH3GRC), Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories | Case-mate
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Anyone ever ordered from accessorygeeks.com? They have the closest thing I've found so far to the Griffin Elan clip I had for my 3G that I loved. This is the one I'm looking at:

Buy Premium Apple iPhone 4 Holster w/ Swivel Belt Clip - Black, Free Shipping!

If anyone else knows of something similar post it up as well. Thanks

Has anyone tried this? I want to know if it is as clear as their ultra crystal.
    SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA OLEOPHOBIC Anti-oil Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4

Thanks

Brilliant! Any idea when it will be available for the iPhone 4? I'd love to order one...

Hi Gays,
    I'm currently in process of making iphone 4 cases store.I will sell many different manufactures on very cheap prices.As soon as the store is ready,I let you know.
    mod edit/links removed

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

who you callin gayz huh??

jk...but not a spelling mistake you want to make often
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

I bought my case from Fortte. They have color options as well as embossing, I chose the simple black case and really like it a lot.

I got my free bumper case a few days ago and I really like it so far. Will probably pick up another color though when they are available again.

Quote Originally Posted by rest_easy View Post
    Has anyone tried this? I want to know if it is as clear as their ultra crystal.
    SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA OLEOPHOBIC Anti-oil Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4
    My brother purchased one from this company, and he loves it! It is nothing like those cheap ones. It is lasting in good condition for him...and plus it has a life warranty, so mind as well get one.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I just got delivery confirmation that my Black/Red Vapor 4 case with carbon fiber back is sitting at my house. I'll post picks and write up a review later tonight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

The_13th_Plague (2010-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by akuamakana View Post
    i was browsing around the web looking at concept art and stuff when i found Gumdrop Cases - iPhone 4G Cases, iPhone 4G Skins, and iPhone 4G Accessories check it out
    The Surf Slider Case looks quite appealing, but the Gumdrrop cases do look cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I just got delivery confirmation that my Black/Red Vapor 4 case with carbon fiber back is sitting at my house. I'll post picks and write up a review later tonight.
    Congratulations, I know how long wait the has been!!!

Thoroughly looking forward to your review as I'm waiting on that exact setup.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

My review is: Case causes the "Death Grip" effect. I am returning ASAP! 20db signal drop according to Signal. I even lined it with Invisible Shield. NOT HAPPY! I should have known.. aluminum conducts electricity.

My review is: Case causes the "Death Grip" effect. I am returning ASAP! 20db signal drop according to Signal. I even lined it with Invisible Shield. NOT HAPPY! I should have known.. aluminum conducts electricity.
    Wait, they didn't line the inside of the case with anything? Forget Death Grip, I'd be skeptical to even put it on and cause scratches/wear marks. Oh well, if the reception loss is an issue with the majority, they could make it in a polycarbonate and it would still be sweet. Should cost less too.

Perhaps they thought it would be ok to put the product out there even with a design flaw. Apple did, and made a killing.

Quick Q for you, I assume you were able to simulate the Death Grip before the case?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just received 2 NUDE cases from switcheasy so far it works great. I bought a clear and black version and am using the clear for now which is nice as it lets you see the entire phone.
    MacBook Pro 17"
    Imac 27"

I want the battery case
    No signature spam...only warning

I bought a SGP Skin Guard in black leather that came with the Steinheil Ultra Crystal film.
    SGP Skin Guard for iPhone 4 (With Steinheil Ultra Crystal Screen Protector) - Black Leather

My next purchase would be from Tattoo Faceplaces buy Ed Hardy Apple iPhone 4 Rubberized Plastic Case, EH-1011 - Love Kills Slowly in Black, Free Shipping!
    I want the Ed Hardy case..!!
    Last edited by lilaDlee; 2010-08-13 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Did you send it back or mod the case did they do anything for you ?
    MacBook Pro 17"
    Imac 27"

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast