Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Cases?

Ok so I was surfing as I usually do then found these Apple iPhone 4 Cases, Covers & Pouches - Cleverkit.com look really flexible and have fun colors, although the iPhone 4 looks really good to cover it up, but it is delicate and you dont wanna break that puppy

Quote Originally Posted by blindfreek View Post
    i actually found a case thats the same as the bumper case + a clear back piece at Best Buy. It's the only one i liked. Looks just like a bumper and keeps the back clean and scratchless!
    How bout some pics?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Sounds exactly like the one my friend has.

Griffin Technology: Reveal for iPhone 4 - Ultra-thin hard-shell case

I wanted to get it but best buy was sold out when I got there.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    Sounds exactly like the one my friend has.

Griffin Technology: Reveal for iPhone 4 - Ultra-thin hard-shell case

I wanted to get it but best buy was sold out when I got there.
    I got it, and REALLY like it. Still shows off the sexiness of the iPhone accept for the aluminum part.

im going to get this one (when it comes out) and just hope its not to thick :P

http://www.agfindings.com/products/iphone-4-beetle-case

I really like that black with blue stripe Beetle case, but the hole for the camera looks like it's too small and would conflict with the flash.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi, I liked the look of the Griffin reveal but it messes up the camera when using flash

I have seen this case, the gear4 icebox edge which looks the same as the above case but the cut out for the flash looks wider, Anybody here got it if so do you mind answering these questions:

(Sorry for the small picture)

1. Does the case fix the signal antenna issue?
    2. Taking a photo using the iphone with the case on using the flash, does it cause any rebound?
    3. How is the case for allowing dirt in such as lint from your pocket etc?

Thanks
    Craig

Quote Originally Posted by detered View Post
    Ok so I was surfing as I usually do then found these Apple iPhone 4 Cases, Covers & Pouches - Cleverkit.com look really flexible and have fun colors, although the iPhone 4 looks really good to cover it up, but it is delicate and you dont wanna break that puppy
    I am looking for iphone 4 cases and just visit the website you recommend. but i want to find a case that is cheap, cool and different. So far I have found sourcingmap has a large selection of affordable iphone 4 cases covers. Does anyone use the site? Is it trustworthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig02 View Post
    Hi, I liked the look of the Griffin reveal but it messes up the camera when using flash

I have seen this case, the gear4 icebox edge which looks the same as the above case but the cut out for the flash looks wider, Anybody here got it if so do you mind answering these questions:

(Sorry for the small picture)

1. Does the case fix the signal antenna issue?
    2. Taking a photo using the iphone with the case on using the flash, does it cause any rebound?
    3. How is the case for allowing dirt in such as lint from your pocket etc?

Thanks
    Craig
    I use this case. As far as dust and other material goes, I havnt noticed any making its way in thats really obvious.

As far as the flash rebound goes. I'm not to sure because I havnt used the flash yet (lol)

Yes, the signal issue is fixed with this case!

I will be using it until i find one that I really love and gets good reviews. Seems to be the best option IMO at the moment

Thanks

I use this case. As far as dust and other material goes, I havnt noticed any making its way in thats really obvious.

As far as the flash rebound goes. I'm not to sure because I havnt used the flash yet (lol)

Yes, the signal issue is fixed with this case!

I will be using it until i find one that I really love and gets good reviews. Seems to be the best option IMO at the moment
    Thanks for the reply thats all great, If you would not mind could you try taking a photo with the flash on and let me know how it goes?

Craig

Thanks for the reply thats all great, If you would not mind could you try taking a photo with the flash on and let me know how it goes?

Craig
    Which case is this, can you provide a link? Is this the case pictured above which looks like the Bumper case

Also would a invisible shield fit underneath?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    I don't know why people keep giving the "screen protector" industry their money.

Unless you're careless with the phone or live at the beach (sand), there is no reason to believe the phone will scratch with normal use.

The iPhone glass is NOT MEANT TO BE COVERED -- it has a special oleophobic coating to resist fingerprints and the glass is incredibly scratch-resistant. Putting a film over it negates the coating, and compromises the display quality.

Just put a bumper on it and be done. Anyone who says you "need" a screen protector is pulling your leg.
    Sorry but you're wrong. It's been proven that the glass is easily scratched. I'll stick with the Otterbox Defender when it is released. Its the absolute best protective case out there bar none.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Which case is this, can you provide a link? Is this the case pictured above which looks like the Bumper case

Also would a invisible shield fit underneath?
    Its the gear4 icebox edge, With this case there is no need for an invisible shield as it has clear back protection Link

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig02 For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-06-30)

The Vapor4 Cases look pretty nice. I've just seen pictures. I haven't been able to get their website page to some up.

This case is sick! Thanks for the lead Vish.

Craig
    Sorry it took so long for me to reply Craig. Here is a picture with the Griffin case on using the flash.

Doesn't seem to be any problems with the case interfering with the flash

also, sorry for the stupid pic, but it serves the purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post

This case is sick! Thanks for the lead Vish.

it does look like a badass case. I agree totally. However, I'm very unlikely to spend 80 dollars on a case. Seems to be a little steep. But, then again if it protects my phone and gets GREAT reviews I might splurg!
    Last edited by blindfreek; 2010-07-02 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    The Vapor4 Cases look pretty nice. I've just seen pictures. I haven't been able to get their website page to some up.
    Wow, the Vapor4 is ~$80 US. That is steep!!! Looks great tho.
    kwickone I.T.H.

yeah kwickone... 80$ and it's just a glorified bumper case. No back protection what-so-ever

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    im going to get this one (when it comes out) and just hope its not to thick :P

iPhone 4 Beetle Case - Apple - AT&T - iPhone 4 - AGF
    Would you mind doing a review or at least give your thoughts on this case when it becomes available, and you have gotten your hands on one?
    Last edited by blindfreek; 2010-07-02 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Im waiting for Otterbox to roll out with some badass case. They may be ugly but, I never have to worry about my phone breaking.

yeah kwickone... 80$ and it's just a glorified bumper case. No back protection what-so-ever

I pre-ordered the Red/Black with the backplate, but I'll only do it if it comes w/o lettering. But now we're talking $100.......

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast