Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Cases?

Bamboo is a soft wood that is very flexible so it will provide more shock resistance than others woods. Well besides cork which is insanely soft.

I really like those cases and may go for one in the future. But I wish they would cover the buttons and provide metal buttons like the Apple Bumpers. That would make them look extremely sleek.

I ended up ordering the SGP Anti-Glare protectors. Hopefully I get it Thursday or Friday.

mm i think i'll wait for user reviews on these cases or for switcheasy or speck to come out with something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    cool

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 87vert View Post
    Anyone have pictures of the bumper's on a black phone? All I can find are pictures of them on white phones. I want to see how it would look on my black phone.

Zagg is selling the invisible shield front/back protection for the 4. I just ordered mine.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Apple iPhone 4 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    They also do custom ones... thinking of getting one if I get the new iPhone. Want to see pictures first. I am thinking that a Ferrari custom one would be nice :P
    Last edited by shmootz; 2010-06-21 at 10:46 AM.

i just bought 4 epik iphone 4 cases + a 3g case from degasis[.]net for my family
    all for $28
    i heard a lot of good reviews about the 3g cases
    very cheap case and the looks are ok

going to buy that and use invishield

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Theres alot of cases here for only 6.99, pretty cheap if you ask me, spent around $25 on this plus invisible shield front and back (50% discount code on invisible shield and 20% off discount code on the case) Ya I'm cheap =D

iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4 Cases (iPhone 4th Generation Cases)
    I refuse to order anything from a site referring to the phone as an iPhone "4G"

Green Apple
    Thanks
    How do people get the exact dimensions of the product to design these cases before release?

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    Here's a few that I've found.

Lattice Series Silicone iPhone 4 Case - Gray*-*DSStyles.com

Engrave Your Tech

ColorSplash Case - iPhone 4 Case / Apple iPhone 4 Case / iPhone 4 ColorSplash Case / Apple iPhone 4 ColorSplash Case

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    I refuse to order anything from a site referring to the phone as an iPhone "4G"
    Why? It is a iPhone 4G truth be told.

You have a
    iPhone 2G (1st Generation)
    iPhone 3G (2nd Generation)
    iPhone 3Gs (3rd Generation)
    iPhone 4 (4th Generation)

All Apple products have been referred to in this manner for as long as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by shmootz View Post
    How do people get the exact dimensions of the product to design these cases before release?
    "Thanks to a leaked prototype, we were able to actually build an iPhone 4 case before the product launch."
    from the post on Engrave Your Tech

i would wait for a week or two after the phone is shipped - then most companies will release there products

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shmootz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    "Thanks to a leaked prototype, we were able to actually build an iPhone 4 case before the product launch."
    from the post on Engrave Your Tech

i would wait for a week or two after the phone is shipped - then most companies will release there products

or once apple announces it at WWDC i'm fairly certain they put the exact dimensions on developer.apple.com under cases for iPhone, iPod, and iPad, along with requirements for the case and regulations, etc.
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

case-mate has their images up for the iphone 4 products - some are decent i suppose
    Apple iPhone 4 Cases, Covers, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories | Case-mate

same with incipio
    Incipio Carrying Cases - iPhone 4 Cases
    colors on this one are pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by sekazi View Post
    Why? It is a iPhone 4G truth be told.

You have a
    iPhone 2G (1st Generation)
    iPhone 3G (2nd Generation)
    iPhone 3Gs (3rd Generation)
    iPhone 4 (4th Generation)

All Apple products have been referred to in this manner for as long as I can remember.
    The original iPhone was simply that -- the iPhone. The 3G was named as such because of the 3G network. The new version is the iPhone 4.

If I'm incorrect, someone please enlighten me.

The original iPhone was simply that -- the iPhone. The 3G was named as such because of the 3G network. The new version is the iPhone 4.

If I'm incorrect, someone please enlighten me.
    Ya but the cases fit, so if you don't want it over a name oh well, ps the iphone 4 runs on 4g thats what an apple rep told me, idk if it exactly right or not.

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Ya but the cases fit, so if you don't want it over a name oh well, ps the iphone 4 runs on 4g thats what an apple rep told me, idk if it exactly right or not.
    the iphone 4 does not run on the 4g network
    thats why its not called iphone 4g, because people are getting confused with the iphone and having 4g network
    the only provider i know that has 4g is sprint

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    same with incipio
    Incipio Carrying Cases - iPhone 4 Cases
    colors on this one are pretty cool
    That case looks sharp, though I would like a bit of transparency for the back panel. Nonetheless, thanks for that.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I am debating whether to spend more and get a custom Zagg skin for the iPhone 4, or buy a Custom Unique Skin. The only caveat being that I will be using it with a bumper case, so it has to fit. Which case should I get?

I don't know why people keep giving the "screen protector" industry their money.

Unless you're careless with the phone or live at the beach (sand), there is no reason to believe the phone will scratch with normal use.

The iPhone glass is NOT MEANT TO BE COVERED -- it has a special oleophobic coating to resist fingerprints and the glass is incredibly scratch-resistant. Putting a film over it negates the coating, and compromises the display quality.

Just put a bumper on it and be done. Anyone who says you "need" a screen protector is pulling your leg.

I think I will invest on screen protector.

Yes, you can certainly scratch the iPhone 4 -- Engadget

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post
    I think I will invest on screen protector.

Yes, you can certainly scratch the iPhone 4 -- Engadget
    after seeing that
    i will too

SGP Incredible Shield ULTRA MATTE for Apple iPhone 4 (Matte Type Full Body Screen Protection Film Set)

Has anyone else got this yet? I was under the impression that the front protector would have a matte finish but it's only the back.

The front protector is Steinheil Crystal Clear LCD Protection film. The back is matte and has the camera hole, but is missing the the flash hole.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast