Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Headphones(on-ear) with mic/remote?

Default Headphones(on-ear) with mic/remote?
    So, does anyone know of any good on-ear headphones with mic/remote?

I know of some brand called Urban Ears which doesn't sound good at all.
    Then I think Sennheiser make one model, but they frankly ain't very stylish.
    I also know of the Beat by Dr Dre or whatever they're called but they're supposed to impress people sound wise compared to their cost. Also thet easily break.

So, anyone know of others?

I had the solo's. I'm waiting on the Solo HD's since they're supposed to be more balanced sound wise (not just for bass). I loved them for stuff like hip hop/rap but I'm mainly a metalhead and they weren't great for that.

The HD's come with a glossy finish so they'll be less likely to get dirty since I like white. As far as breaking, buy them at Best Buy. For $25 you get a 2 yr warranty where you just walk in and they'll refund you your $$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I had the solo's. I'm waiting on the Solo HD's since they're supposed to be more balanced sound wise (not just for bass). I loved them for stuff like hip hop/rap but I'm mainly a metalhead and they weren't great for that.

The HD's come with a glossy finish so they'll be less likely to get dirty since I like white. As far as breaking, buy them at Best Buy. For $25 you get a 2 yr warranty where you just walk in and they'll refund you your $$$$.
    Ok, thanks for info.
    I'm from Sweden where the bigger chains(we doon't have Best Buy though) don't carry the Beats headphones, only smaller retailers. So it'll be a bit difficult to get an ensurance like that.
    Hmmm...