Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Power Support Anti-Glare + incase slider?

Default Power Support Anti-Glare + incase slider?
    I have an incase slider which i bought from target, and i was going to buy the iwrap for my 3gs but i know since its a full body shield it wouldnt go well with the incase. So i ended up ordering the Power support anti-glare, which i should get in a few days.

What i want to know is will it go well? or will it mess u as i slide the case on? I couldnt find a video on how to apply both, so links to a video, or recommendations would be hugely appreciated. Dont want to mess it up, since theres only 2 in the box.
    Last edited by Ohs0flyMar; 2010-03-24 at 04:01 PM.

i have the powersupport anti-glare and a blackchrome incase slider case...no problems whatsoever. And my powersupports are the older style. I believe the new style that a friend of mine got are smaller and cover less of the screen (they don't go right to all the edges/corners of the phone). I think powersupport changed this because some cases were ruining them and making them bubble up (i know from my own experience w/my ifrogz luxe cases when i'd slide it on it'd cause two bubbles to appear in my screen protector at the bottom.

Thanks so much. That's very reassuring. Was the anti glare easy to apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohs0flyMar View Post
    Thanks so much. That's very reassuring. Was the anti glare easy to apply?
    Power support's screen protectors are the easiest to apply. Just clean off your screen completely. Peel the back to the screen protector and align with the screen slowly. Absolutely no air bubbles.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bryberg's Avatar
    Thanks

they are great