Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Pair of Sennheiser!

iPhone? More like MyPhone calebdexter's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Pair of Sennheiser!
    just got my first sennheiser headphones HD205...im so excited, thanks to my girlfriend for giving it to me

of course i bought an adapter to fit into my iPhone 2G and it worked great..superb sound quality for a middle class headphone, because i dont need those professional series, its too expensive and not really useful for me.

just a shared thought! have a nice day guys

Thanks

Congrats! Sennheiser is a good audio brand. Enjoy!
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Green Apple
    Thanks

i have slowly risen up the Sennheiser ladder. I have owned, in order...

HD457
    HD555
    HD580
    HD650 - currently own

I have to say its one of my favorite set of headphones now...however, ive been in love with my Grado RS1. Ive actually met a rep from Sennhesier at a headphone meet in Fort Lauderdale and LA. Great guy, great company. The new HD800s are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting to me atm..however, $1500, ill wait till they drop or get them used.

Save your pennies and when the HD580 comes up used for 100$ or so, snatch that up. Its one of the best deals in headphones right now as the HD580 was once Sennheisers flagship.

Another shocker too, if you need something alittle more portable...head to Ratshack and pick up a pair of KOSS KSC75s. They are like 15$ + tax. I was amazed the first time i heard them...i think they could almost best my HD457s. Best thing, you can fit them in a pocket =)

Good luck with your headphone journey...i have spent WAAAAAAY more then i wanted, but i really enjoying listening to music.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighLife View Post
    i have slowly risen up the Sennheiser ladder. I have owned, in order...

HD457
    HD555
    HD580
    HD650 - currently own

I have to say its one of my favorite set of headphones now...however, ive been in love with my Grado RS1. Ive actually met a rep from Sennhesier at a headphone meet in Fort Lauderdale and LA. Great guy, great company. The new HD800s are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting to me atm..however, $1500, ill wait till they drop or get them used.

Save your pennies and when the HD580 comes up used for 100$ or so, snatch that up. Its one of the best deals in headphones right now as the HD580 was once Sennheisers flagship.

Another shocker too, if you need something alittle more portable...head to Ratshack and pick up a pair of KOSS KSC75s. They are like 15$ + tax. I was amazed the first time i heard them...i think they could almost best my HD457s. Best thing, you can fit them in a pocket =)

Good luck with your headphone journey...i have spent WAAAAAAY more then i wanted, but i really enjoying listening to music.
    wow, you must be an expert in sennheisers...lol...what do u think of my hd205s?...i think id stick to my hd205 for the meantime, trying to get a hang of owning a pair of good quality headphones..

Green Apple
    Thanks

im a HUGE sennehsier fan....

Imo the 205s are great can, im not a fan of pleather cushions though. I need velour for sure...too humid in florida to use anything else. Sound is alittle dark, a tad boomey for my taste, but a good all arounder.

Check out those KSC75s, they only 15$+tax and im almost positive you will like them. They are NOT a full size can, but you can wrap em up, drop them in your pocket.

Also, maybe consider a small pocket amp..like a DIY CMOY...that will give your 205s alittle extra punch. Can be had for 30$ or less on ebay.

Thanks

wow..thanks for the tip...im kinda concerned about the wire length of my 205s because its a bit long 3M...lols, i only use these in my iPhone and i dont need it to be long considering this is for DJ usage...but overall i love it!