Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mini Mobile projector reviews?

Default Mini Mobile projector reviews?
    I'm in the market for a mini/mobile projector for my iPhone but there seems to be a few out there. There's the 3M MPro110, then there's the Dell M109S and also the Aaxa P1. Anyone have any feedback or experience w/ either one of these? TIA

bump

I've also recently come across and Optoma model, but it doesn't seem as good as the Aaxatech P1. Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated, thanks~!

The price of the P1 was recently lowered so I picked one up. I've attached a photo I took. Although I've read some reviews where people say it's not bright enough, if you set the environment properly it seems to work pretty nicely. The audio does leave a bit to be desired but for the most part, if you're doing a business presentation, it'll do the job nicely without having to lug around a big projector not to mention risking damage to something worth couple of grands.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dl1t.jpg  

The price of the P1 was recently lowered so I picked one up. I've attached a photo I took. Although I've read some reviews where people say it's not bright enough, if you set the environment properly it seems to work pretty nicely. The audio does leave a bit to be desired but for the most part, if you're doing a business presentation, it'll do the job nicely without having to lug around a big projector not to mention risking damage to something worth couple of grands.

You can see the image at
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6240/dl1t.jpg

When Corning releases their green laser solutions later this year the projector will become the size of a pack of cigarettes.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

How does the projector work with iphone? I need to know form you guys. Let me know any place name where I can get it. Thanks for the post.
    mod/edit links removed