Results 1 to 14 of 14

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New I-Boost Battery extender

  1. #1
    Default New I-Boost Battery extender
    Any body seen this ?
    $50 for a 3000mAh cradle.
    Nice design and gives more power than you you could ever want.
    get it at falconev.com click cool stuff

    lets do some comparisons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-batt5.jpg  

  2. #2
    Ive got a comparison for you.....

    I'm....not banned, you.....are

    Im better. Nice try on the crap spam.

  3. #3
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts


  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life ALL DAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chit-Chat
    Posts
    2,274
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 196 Times in 163 Posts

    LOL. Well-played, sir.
    Respect your elders.

  5. #5
    that was a pretty ridiculous attempt.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone roeiboot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Skamerica
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    none the less, it may be big and bulky.. and he isn't a very good spammer, but it's still an interesting add-on in my opinion. only had my iPhone 3g for 3 weeks and often think what's up with the battery-life, i might just expect too mush...

  8. #8
    I find it pretty hilarious how not only is the single post history a DEAD giveaway, but his username is the store's URL.

  9. #9
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Does it rally gives you more power? If it is, I will just visit falconev.com and buy it immediately. The price is quite reasonable to me. People who are having same problem in batteries must try for it.
    mod/edit links removed

  10. #10
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MREY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mahopac, NY
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Well Played indeed
    however can anyone reco a good charging case they all seem to be about the same price

  11. #11
    In my opinion the Incase Power Slider or the Mophie Juice Pack are your best bet.

    I wouldnt go with a china knock-off (which is what these are) for charging the iphone as you could quite easily damage the phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post
    I find it pretty hilarious how not only is the single post history a DEAD giveaway, but his username is the store's URL.
    Bingo.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-08-16 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

    MREY (2009-08-16)

  13. #12
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MREY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mahopac, NY
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    I was looking at the new juice pack it's just such a pain ultimately I figure on a good battery pack for when I'm traveling and running around a city for most of the day otherwise I'm good in the car so I'd like a good all around case as well something that will actually be protective I'm debating on the new otterbox because I don't mind wearing on my waist but I love the slimness as well so there will be a bunch of similar posts as I continue my searches with my bajillion questions
    Thanks Guys
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you


  14. #13
    Default Iphone Battery extender
    Quote Originally Posted by MREY View Post
    I was looking at the new juice pack it's just such a pain ultimately I figure on a good battery pack for when I'm traveling and running around a city for most of the day otherwise I'm good in the car so I'd like a good all around case as well something that will actually be protective I'm debating on the new otterbox because I don't mind wearing on my waist but I love the slimness as well so there will be a bunch of similar posts as I continue my searches with my bajillion questions
    Thanks Guys
    If you are a frequent traveller then I think IMaxpower Battery Extender might work for you. You can just visit and see if you can get what you want.

    Thanks

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    In my opinion the Incase Power Slider or the Mophie Juice Pack are your best bet.

    I wouldnt go with a china knock-off (which is what these are) for charging the iphone as you could quite easily damage the phone.



    Bingo.
    10 bucks says ur incase power sliders and mophies are built in china too with the same cheap lithium batteries.

    Check out this 2200 mah chinese one for 14.50

    For only $12.82 each when QTY 50+ purchased - iPhone Backup Battery Pack (2200mAh) | iPhone iPod Back up External Battery and Charger

    It works good for my friend. Im thinking about buying 2 of these.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •