Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a new Headset

Default Looking for a new Headset
    Hey guys I am looking for a new headset for my iPhone when I am at home. I would love to buy a headset like the picture below with a mic input in case I get any calls, does anyone know if there is anyone making iPhone cans?

I guess no one makes one?
    Last edited by jorgisimo; 2009-08-12 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Samsung SBH-600 or Motorola S805 if you want bluetooth.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-08-12 at 04:41 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

That is a great headset. Where did you get it from? I would love to buy such kind of headset too. Where are these kind of piece available? Someone let me know please. Thanks for the post.
    mod/edit links removed

That Motorola S805 seems really reasonably priced. If your talking about my picture its a regular skullcandy headset. They sound really good, but none of them have mics as far as i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by jorgisimo View Post
    That Motorola S805 seems really reasonably priced. If your talking about my picture its a regular skullcandy headset. They sound really good, but none of them have mics as far as i can tell.
    buy the shure mic adaptor. its basically a corded mic, that you plug in any set of headphones to. I have one, and i LOVE IT, the only thing i don't love is that the cable is a little long, and it gets a little confusing, but at the house and such, i love it.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Are you sure that shure mic adaptors can be connected to any headphones and both can be used together? I do not have any problem with the cable, I want it to be long.
    mod/edit links removed

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

You should check out the Plantronics 590A. Very High quality. Heavily discounted on eBay. they have a bluetooth transmitter that has the 3.5mm plug on the end of it. So you can plug it into your computer, stereo, radio, cd player, etc. I use it with my iphone for playing ipod tunes while cutting the grass. You can get detailed info from plantronics.com