Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need a belt pouch/folio for 3G in Incase Slider (velcro)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Need a belt pouch/folio for 3G in Incase Slider (velcro)
    Hey guys...been hunting around for a few days and really cant seem to find something that fits my needs. Maybe you guys can help =)

I need a pouch/folio case for my 3G in a Incase slider. I want to keep magnets away from it so it means it must be velcro. Color must be black or mostly black (going with dress slacks). It also must have a side access for to the headphone plug.

I dont mind if its vertical or horizontal, but it must have a clip, not a belt loop only.

Also, looking for the tightest fit possible...i know its prob not going to fit perfect, but the closer the better.

Any help would be great...

PS--been looking at the incase Folio, but i saw a youtube video and it didnt seem to fit with the slider on.

PSS- I was also pointed to the Clip case, however, i want something that will cover the face..i seem to have a nack for hitting the corners of things like tables and dressers, so im afraid to have the screen out like that. Anyone know if you can mount it in the case with the screen facing in?

Again, thanks for any help at all.

Default Dlo
    I found the DLO side pouch for a blackberry fits just fine with the incase slider. it is black and has velcro. Everything you are looking for.

Magnets are proven not to affect phones, am i right?

Green Apple
    Thanks

there are alot of different views on it...id rather just not take the chance =) not that i paid alot for my phone, but dont want to have to replace it either haha.

Just curious, could you show me a pic of it?

I actually going to sell the slider...i got the griffin Iclear with the belt clip for now...i really wanted that Neo case with the clip (cant remember the company, makes the Rebel case, the clip is see through so you can mount the phone face towards the body and see who is calling). This thing is pretty nice, alittle scary getting on though, was a ***** to snap together fully.

Thanks for the replies guys...if you can get a pic of the case, it would certainly be appreciated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightkeeper62 For This Useful Post:

HighLife (2009-08-13)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I am not sure about the color black and the side access you are talking about. You might not get them. But you can look for it. Best of luck.
    mod/edit links removed