Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So I just got the Mophie juice pack air

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Congratulations. We are glad to know about your air pack. I do believe mophie is a very good site for real. I suggest all the users should use it.
    mod/edit links removed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronblade View Post
    Congratulations. We are glad to know about your air pack. I do believe mophie is a very good site for real. I suggest all the users should use it.
    Thanks for the rec I've just been to lazy
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

Cool was looking at this battery pack however I went for a cheaper Chinese model it was less than half the price and had more battery capacity .However hasn't arrived yet hopefully it's of decent quality which is my only worry .I bought it on ebay 25 in case anyone is intrested :P reply in a couple of days if you want to ask me about the quality of the product

You could so more research and comparison on Google and read reviews before you get one and I think this forum is the best place to get your queries answered.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I use the air and love it. There is no way that I can ge by without having an extra battery for my phone and this one fit the bill...an extra charge during the day and it completely protects the phone so I don't have to have a different case. They should just go ahead and double the thickness of the next gen iPhone and slap a real battery in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12