Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Landscape care mount?

Default Landscape care mount?
    Anyone know of a decent suction cup mount that does landscape and also adjustable to fit the phone with a case on it? Ive tried searching with no luck thus far. Im trying to mount to use Navigon and hate taking the case off to fit in the iphone designed holder..

as i am reading this now im looking at an ad in your thread window that states bracketron.com your mobile mounting solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Anyone know of a decent suction cup mount that does landscape and also adjustable to fit the phone with a case on it? Ive tried searching with no luck thus far. Im trying to mount to use Navigon and hate taking the case off to fit in the iphone designed holder..

Good luck finding one that wont require you to remove it from its case.. I dont think they exsist..

Thanks

You're in luck. i also got the navigon GPS app.

i bought this

New Universal Car Mount Cell Holder For iPhone/MP3/ GPS - eBay (item 390076718604 end time Aug-03-09 20:13:54 PDT)

i'm REALLY happy with this, it's awesome. the cup is really strong, and on the back the mount can swivel landscape mode or portrait if you straighten it up like the picture. it's adjustable too.

good seller too. arrived in about 3 days.

EDIT: for 9 bucks you can't go wrong. and it WILL fit with a case.

I have this one:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Degree-Rotatable-Windshield-Suction-AccessoryWizard/dp/B001TI1GLO/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1249354290&sr=8-10]Amazon.com: 360 Degree Rotatable Car Windshield Holder Suction Mount for Apple iPhone 3G / 3G S Black (8gb/16gb/32gb) by AccessoryWizard: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

If you're looking for something cheap that's perfect. You cannot use a case though.
    Also mine kept coming loose, so I had to drill it out a little. But if you're looking for a cheap fix, that's perfect.

those are good.

I didnt bother looking for you but if you want one specifically for your car, like i did, i went to kuda.com

i love my iphone holder

Thanks

most of the ones that are specifically built for the iphone won't hold the phone if it has a case on it.

I know this isn't what you're looking for (only works without case), but if you want to go the super super cheap route ($4.77), you can order this one straight from China with free shipping.

DealExtreme: $4.77 Car Windshield Holder Swivel Mount for iPhone 3G

I bought several of these, and have one suctioned to my desk next to my computer, one in my car, and I'm building a contraption that will attach to my motorcycle too.