Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invisible shield? Or Screen Protector which is better?

Red face Invisible shield? Or Screen Protector which is better?
    I have tried both Invisibleshield and the thicker screen protector. Which one is better. The Invisible shield just feels so tacky/sticky but sticks a lot better then the generic screen protector. What do you think?

Thanks

The invisible shield is a good product, It may be grippy, but once you get used to it you wont know any different. I love a scratch-less product

Yeah it's so nice do you have the full body shield?

The edges of the Invisible shield collect loads of grime and I detest that. Also its extremely difficult to apply the back shield. The front shield goes on like butter and looks great. I've tried many screen protectors and mine always manages to lift or get a rip.... IMO the front invisible shield is best, then go with a case that just adds grip to the back.

Yea I won't even attempt the back I do like you said and just put a nice case on the back. Cutips are real nice for getting the crap that builds up at the edges. At least for me it does.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devro_85 View Post
    Yeah it's so nice do you have the full body shield?
    Yeah i have a full body shield, the edges came off a little on mine after about 3-4 months, but i just peeled the edge off a little and cut it off, therefore it has stayed where it is now.

It has been the best cover i have used.

iPhone? More like MyPhone calebdexter's Avatar
    Thanks

if you want a naked iPhone with improved grip , go with the iShield but if you want to put iShield and a case,then choose a silicon case or pouches only, no hard shell cases or leather cases or else you'll ruin the iShield