Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Quality case for 3gs with belt clip, preferably leather?

Default Quality case for 3gs with belt clip, preferably leather?
    Hi,
    I am looking for a good quality case for 3gs with belt clip, preferably leather. I don't like big baggy holster type cases, I want something that holds phone tightly and you take it of your belt without pulling out of case. I really liked Griffin leather case I had for 2G but it is too tight for 3Gs and doesn't protect top of the phone. Plastic case is Ok as long as it has some texture to it, like leather or rubberized. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Last edited by HDTV4me; 2009-07-12 at 08:29 PM.

If your looking for a high quality leather case check out vajacases.com
    You can order any case with their belt clip system.

U can try at Amazon.com.There are also so many others links from where you can manage your desired case.U can also take a look to the Onyx or meritline.com for variety.

Thanks

Sena makes a nice one, I picked one up at the Apple store.
    Apples taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael415 View Post
    If your looking for a high quality leather case check out vajacases.com
    You can order any case with their belt clip system.
    I have both the black/red LE iVolution case and white LE iVolution case. Excellent! I dont like belt clips so didnt get that, but you can order them with it.

I am a huge fan of the Otterbox Defender cases for iPhone. Got two of em and couldn't be happier. Kinda bulky but I don't mind.

Thanks

I finally broke down and got the Otterbox Defender case for my 3GS and its pretty good. I had to take out the paper thingies behind the earpiece and mic/speaker Also had to "baby powder" the screen to get rid of the oil slicks/bubbles.

But other than that, its great

Im thinking im gunna take it back and start using my Iskin Revo2 case again.

Why did you have to take out the paper stuff? I just cut out the plastic screen cover on both of mine. Baby powder works for a few days but then you have to reapply. I don't have any scratches on either of my phones since removing the plastic sheild so I wouldn't worry about the sheild. I got both of my Otterbox cases new on eBay for $30 each.