Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't figure out what case to get :(

Default incase frame case
    The frame cases are really nice and protect all and cover all of the phone except the switch. check em out

also I have heard the T4 is junk
    Last edited by spartan22287; 2009-07-19 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

SwitchEasy Rebelcapsule is one of the best looking and is spot on for protection, but the best looking and snuggest fitting is SwitchEasy Neo,
    Thats what I am awaiting delivery on at the moment !
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"

None of the iQase cases have any frontal protection, and neither do the SwitchEasy cases.

I just looked at the Incipio cases and none of those have any frontal protection either.

iSkin & Ivyskin seem to be the only 2 companies that really make what I want... It's just down to those 2 cases.

Just ordered the new Quattro T4 CASE, should be arriving soon.

Thank you all for your advice/reply's

Cool! Let us know what you think when you get it. I'm still leaning towards that case as well. Still afraid of the glass screen though...

Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post
    Cool! Let us know what you think when you get it. I'm still leaning towards that case as well. Still afraid of the glass screen though...
    Yeh, sure will let you know once it arrives.
    Same here, kind of affraid of the glass bit, but i read from reviews, that it uses a expensive glass, therefore it wont break or crack that easily.

Oh, you got the T4. I kept getting that confused with the T2, which is the one I want. I'd still like to know about the glass, though .

Oh, you got the T4. I kept getting that confused with the T2, which is the one I want. I'd still like to know about the glass, though .
    Yes i ordered the T4, I was looking at T2, but T4 had overall better reviews than T2, so i decided to go with that.

Spent over a week looking for a good full protection case.
    Was going to get the incase slider, but that has no screen protection, but i also ordered a incase slider as well with zagg shields, coz the guy was giving me a good deal..lol

Anyways, will let you know soon as it arrives.

After seeing this video on the T2: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. I decided not to get it. Having a glass screen protector just sounds dumb.

I'll be ordering the iSkin Fuze tomorrow. Just found out it had a built-in screen protector which is what I've been looking for.

After seeing this video on the T2: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. I decided not to get it. Having a glass screen protector just sounds dumb.

I'll be ordering the iSkin Fuze tomorrow. Just found out it had a built-in screen protector which is what I've been looking for.
    But does the iskin fuze has a built in with case screen protector or does it come with a seperate screen protector?
    Last edited by shahed26; 2009-07-20 at 08:48 AM.

Read the second part.

Thanks

get a good screen skin and a iSkin solo. my new fave combo

Did you even bother reading any if the posts? If you did, you'd have known what kind of case I want and that I already ordered a iSkin Fuze.

Guess what besweet?? i also ordered the iskin fuze as well, i think its much better than Quattro T4, i dont mind having 4 or 5 different cases for my new iphone 3gs, i will use all of them, and see which one fits the best to my needs and taste.

After checking all those youtube video's of iskin fuze, i had to order it..lol

Thanks

What was wrong with your T4?

What was wrong with your T4?
    The T4 has still not arrived, am told that i would recieve it by monday or tuesday.

My Fuze is gonna be here on Wednesday . 10 day shipping .

iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Thanks

[ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=595134]iSkin Fuze 3G (Magma Red) Review - Mac Forums[/ame]
    Iphone 3G{S} 16gb Black

Quote Originally Posted by Get_Zwole View Post
    What was that for?

That review was posted when the case first came out. They've been updated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Thanks

What was that for?

That review was posted when the case first came out. They've been updated.
    was just posting the review in case you hadnt read it. I just havent heard much positive about that case even the new ones. Just hear say though i havent owned one
    Iphone 3G{S} 16gb Black

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast