Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEW Carbon Fiber Case for iPhone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New design?? Finally Arrived
    I ordered one from belch co , call me silly or whatever you want. It took a long time (see three weeks) to get here... but they made it up to me and gave me back ALL my shipping and handling costs. It's not the same design as in the picture, and they included a note saying for legal reasons they can't ship the exact case that is pictured... but really I think this one is better. Its a top loader and actually protects the vital antenna area. They say they had some legal problems and that was the delay. Not sure whats true on the internet anymore but the past few emails they actually answered and they seem on top of it. Oh well judge for your self.

I also ordered an iflakjacket hoping to compare the two and just return which ever one I liked the least... well this flakjacket still hasn't shown... has anyone gotten one? How does theirs look. The finish on the belch one is really nice and glossy. I love it and my girlfriend just ordered on too. Im a dork I know

just my two cents

For the price, and how the iphone sits in it, not worth it in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by fastbikeFZ6 View Post
    I ordered one from belch co , call me silly or whatever you want. It took a long time (see three weeks) to get here... but they made it up to me and gave me back ALL my shipping and handling costs. It's not the same design as in the picture, and they included a note saying for legal reasons they can't ship the exact case that is pictured... but really I think this one is better. Its a top loader and actually protects the vital antenna area. They say they had some legal problems and that was the delay. Not sure whats true on the internet anymore but the past few emails they actually answered and they seem on top of it. Oh well judge for your self.

I also ordered an iflakjacket hoping to compare the two and just return which ever one I liked the least... well this flakjacket still hasn't shown... has anyone gotten one? How does theirs look. The finish on the belch one is really nice and glossy. I love it and my girlfriend just ordered on too. Im a dork I know

just my two cents
    Could you post a picture of the new case?
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default pics from my belch co case
    here are some pics of my new belch co carbon case. I took them with my iphone so they aren't super high quality, but you can see the new design. MUCH SMARTER design if you ask me. It's sweet! I hope these upload....-img_0261.jpg

-img_0262.jpg

-img_0263.jpg
    Last edited by fastbikeFZ6; 2008-04-17 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks for the pics. I could go for that, but I just ordered the incase slider a few days ago. But I do like the carbon/look.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12