Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LiveSpeakerR is a boombox in your pocket!

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Default LiveSpeakerR is a boombox in your pocket!
    The LiveSpeakR is a boombox in your pocket!
    Designed for use with the iPhone and iPod Touch.

The LiveSpeakR™ is a unique ultra-portable speaker system that fits in your pocket! It features a set of high quality speakers that fold-up and store conveniently behind the device for maximum portability. The speakers expand, contract, and rotate to work with both portrait and landscape modes. The LiveSpeakR™ is shielded against radio frequency interference in order to exude maximum sound quality and reduce unnecessary cellular interference.
    The LiveSpeakR™ also boasts a unique 4-in-1 “Super” Cradle that can work with the iPod Classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch and iPod Touch 2G.

Speakers that store conveniently behind your iPhone or Touch.
    Speakers Expand, Contract and Rotate to work with both Portrait and Landscape.
    High Quality Speakers that are protected from RF Interference.
    Powered by Rechargable Battery, or AC Adapter.
    Works with: iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod Touch 2nd Generation, iPod Touch and iPod Classic.

LiveSpeakR - Black ***NOW SHIPPING***
    Our Price: $129.99
    Sale Price: $99.99
    You Save $30.00!

Website below...

LiveSpeakR is the Ultra portable speaker system for iPhone and iPod Touch. | Livespeakr

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_mtjfuAiKU[/ame]
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-02-24 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Added Video

Where's the review?

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Where's the review?
    Their website is listed in my thread that you can visit all day long... it only takes a little energy to click on the link. Once you do that it will take you to their website to where you can view it more and get all of your questions answered...

If there is not enough information on their website you can email them as well....

I have also added a youtube video of it as well.....

It seems the emphasis is on the "Super cradle" and Rubiks cube functionality. The guy cant stop spinning it around.

At the end of the day the spin doesnt make up for the sound. The drivers are probably 1-2 watts. Alot of money IMO.

Id like to hear it with something other than vocals at some volume.

Paul
    Last edited by LEGAL; 2009-02-24 at 11:00 PM.
    LEGAL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGAL View Post
    It seems the emphasis is on the "Super cradle" and Rubiks cube functionality. The guy cant stop spinning it around.

At the end of the day the spin doesnt make up for the sound. The drivers are probably 1-2 watts. Alot of money IMO.

Id like to hear it with something other than vocals at some volume.

Paul
    Agreed. I need to find a good set of speakers to use.

TOO BULKY.

That thing will not fit in my pocket, if it did it would look weird rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by kvizzel View Post
    TOO BULKY.

That thing will not fit in my pocket, if it did it would look weird rofl.
    How about the huge and white usb power supply? It looks like it was bought in a chinese wherehouse oversupply.

This is just another example of a portable plastic "solution" from china. If you look at the specs on the site there is absolutely no specs on the speakers. But according to the Utube video they sound "rich".

Sorry to bash but I bought the bluant M1 for the same price from Mobile city and have yet to hear it, but it is 2.1 and 28 watts with full specs on the website.

This is just another POS speaker amoung many that promote "functionality" over sound quality that just will not be there, and I am weary of this fact.

Paul
    LEGAL