Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSkin Revo2 after a month

iPhone? More like MyPhone calebdexter's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iSkin Revo2 after a month
    Im proud to say that I am still currently using this case, still very intact, not really loosening up like other silicon cases, I'm not using the visor anymore until now, because of the "protection" factor, don't use it because it feels thicker than the case without the visor itself. still a lint catcher but at a minimum level now. I have taken out my phone 2x and put it back again, and it is still hard to fit in which is good because it indicates that it is still a snug fit.

but with all of this said, im satisfied with my case but I still want to venture into more cases, like the incase slider or the elements case.

just a thought guys. have a great day!

what are you asking???

and 2x is referring to the firmware version not the first iphone... either say 1g or 2g you wont recieve any greif for those even though the correctness of each is still being debated

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    what are you asking???

and 2x is referring to the firmware version not the first iphone... either say 1g or 2g you wont recieve any greif for those even though the correctness of each is still being debated
    I believe he is doing an update/review on his iskin revo 2... he is not asking a question, simply letting all of us know how this case is holding up to a months use... lol...
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

"w. I have taken out my phone 2x and put it back again, and it is still hard to fit in which is good because it indicates that it is still a snug fit."
    two times not 2.x lol he took his phone out 2x(two times)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mobsta View Post
    "w. I have taken out my phone 2x and put it back again, and it is still hard to fit in which is good because it indicates that it is still a snug fit."
    two times not 2.x lol he took his phone out 2x(two times)
    your right!..i have taken out my phone from my case TWO TIMES! next time read it before saying things that might offend someone. thanks mobsta

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    what are you asking???

geeez. put the lion back in the cage. it'll be okay.
    @op
    thanks for the info, i've got the incipio silicon case on my iphone 3g right now but i was really wanting to try out the revo2.
    hi i'm a winmo convert, and yes i have a flashing problem.

Thanks

just an update

last night, I checked my phone before charging it again, it stated 4 days and 17 hrs. at 25% battery. WOWWW!...it could reach 5 hrs if I let it run on standby without charging ...amazing!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

5 days right?
    hi i'm a winmo convert, and yes i have a flashing problem.

Thanks

Cracks me up how some folk are just dying to karect udder peepel like
    I could say duh i before e except after c grIef is what people give you greif is a name anyhow sorry I've been awake for 37 hours and am just trying to get some recos on cases though I'm also wonderig if I should look at a charging case since I travel quite a bit as well any suggestions
    and thanks to the OP the iskin's are in the lead right now