Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for wireless earbuds

Default Looking for wireless earbuds
    Anyone know of a good brand they can recommend? I know the Seinheisser exists, but I'm not about to drop 400. If you seen the movie Definitely Maybe, There is a scene in the beginning where we wears a set. They're probably the Seinheisser ones looking at the size of them.

Sennheiser MX W1 true wireless earbuds
    DigiFi Opera Wireless earbuds
    Sleek Audio Wireless Bundle
    Cy-Fi wireless bicycle speaker
    *All of them are on the Kleer e-commerce store use Kleer's unique wireless technology which offers uncompressed CD-quality stereo audio and up to 10 hours listening time...
    Check them out
    Purchase Wireless Headphones, Earbuds, Earphones, Speakers from Kleer

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dejawoo View Post
    Sennheiser MX W1 true wireless earbuds
    DigiFi Opera Wireless earbuds
    Sleek Audio Wireless Bundle
    Cy-Fi wireless bicycle speaker
    *All of them are on the Kleer e-commerce store use Kleer's unique wireless technology which offers uncompressed CD-quality stereo audio and up to 10 hours listening time...
    Check them out
    Purchase Wireless Headphones, Earbuds, Earphones, Speakers from Kleer
    Holy moses! Those are EXPENSIVE! LOL

No pain,no gain lol...Yes,they re expensive,coz those headphones use a new wireless protocol called KLEER,rather than Bluetooth to create CD-quality audio.You plug the matchbook-sized transmitter into your iphone's port,use the integrated elastic strap to fasten it to the player and stow the bundle up to 30 feet away.Mean,you could leave your iPhone in the gym locker room and still listen to music on the treadmill without worrying about your headphones being yanked off mid-workout.
    What a luxury fun? İphone+earbuds=over $1000

Looking at those figures, I've suddenly grown to love wires...

I have the Sennheiser MXW1's and the Etymotic Ety 8's. I used to use only the Ety 8's at the gym. But since I got the MXW1's. I only use them. They are extremely expensive but they sound amazing. On top of the price of them I also had custom ear molds made. With the molds they sound just as good as any wired set I have ever heard. The molds really help them stay in the ears and also give you bass that is amazing. The Ety's are also very good. Alot of people think there ugly but that never bothered me. The fact that they also have volume and track control built into them is a plus. They are in the canal phones and may take some time to get used to. They drove me nuts for a while but then I got used to them.

These phone are more then the phone, but I have found that you get what you pay for. I have had the ETY's for 2 years and they sound as good as the day I bought them. I will also say that the company is great to deal with. When the new Iphone came out they did not work(something to due with apple changing the wiring in the adapter). No questions asked, I called them and they replaced for free, adapter and phones(because they are a matched set).

The MXW1's I got when they became available. The sound quality is amazing. They are completely silent unless music is coming through them. They send the sound uncompressed like wired headphones. You can't tell the difference. Even though I like them better there are situations where they don't work as well. Take outside for instance. You have to have the transmitter near your ears. Sennheiser says this is because there are no walls for the signals to bounce off. Indoors no problem about 20 or more feet from transmitter. Ety's work better outside. Could be the difference between bluetooth and Kleer technology.

You can buy many great sounding wired headphones under $150.00. These two I wrote about our amazing for wireless. I spend a lot of time in the gym so they work for me in my situation. The wires always get in the way in the gym.

Hope this gives you some insight into these two different technologies.