Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone USB Cable

Default iPhone USB Cable
    This is the one I'm referring to:

Does anyone agree that the older cables were much better because they had the two things on either side of the part that connects to your iPhone which allowed you to insert the cable into your iPhone with more ease?

These ones are so stiff and frigid, I personally have difficulty connecting and disconnecting the cable from my iPhone.

I'd like to see your views on this.

i kinda like these better actually, theres really no need for the clips IMO...

When pulling these new cables out of the iPhone, I feel like it could break any minute. In other words, it isn't a smooth disconnection.

no i like these better when i use the old ones now i go to pull it out and rip my fone out of my hand because i forget about the old clips lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i agree with him12

The cable sheath is coming loose at the part where it joins with the connector. Grr. Here comes the duct tape.

How about magnet connections for the iPhone, just like the macbook has? wouldn't that be much better? *Dreams*

Thanks

my only complaint is that the cable isn't as long as the older ones.. magnet connection would be ill like prism2unit mentioned
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrummerDude952 View Post
    The cable sheath is coming loose at the part where it joins with the connector. Grr. Here comes the duct tape.

same here, I have bare wire showing where it seperated. Junk cables

the TV out cable is what I'm using now, much better built but it mutes sound from coming from the phone (even if it's not hooked up to the tv)

I like the old one incase your sync, jailbreak, etc your phone you dont accidently yank the cable outta your phone.