Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mophie Juice Pack Air For The iPhone 3G Up For Pre-Order

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Default Mophie Juice Pack Air For The iPhone 3G Up For Pre-Order
    Mophie is a little late on this but for those that are interested in this product check it out..

Coming this spring from Mophie is the Juice Pack Air for the iPhone 3G, which is essentially the Juice Pack but with a top cover to fully encase your iPhone. Iíd be excited by this concept, but Iíve been using FastMacís iV for the last month and itís significantly better despite itís girth.

Mophie touts this as being the worldís thinnest Apple certified ďWorks with iPhoneĒ external battery, but the Air only has a 1200 mAh battery and that pales in comparison to the iVís 3100 mAh battery. At this point Iím more interested in battery life than looks. However, I canít cram the iV into my pocket and thatís a problem. On the other hand I have two broken Juice Packs on my desk.

The Juice Pack Air is up for pre-order in black, white and purple for $80. The FastMac iV is available now for $80 and even has an LED flash.

Mophie Juice Pack Air for the iPhone 3G up for pre-order

Thanks

Looks pretty slick!! Would be around $AU 120.00 a bit steep.
    Already got 3 charges 1 @ work, 1 in car & 1 @ home, but still manage to run out of juice now and then.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks just like the incase power slider... I have tried all of these juice packs and find none of them worth the extra money... they just dont extend the battery long enough to make it worth the extra weight either IMO
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone huey85's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks great, but would be an even better 'case' if it actually covered the bezel.

Wonder, do they make any for the first gen iphones?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Spring 09? Too bad the new iphone will be out a few months later...what's the point?

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

I think ill buy me one. Price isnt bad at all.

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Spring 09? Too bad the new iphone will be out a few months later...what's the point?
    Ya know... I was thinking the same thing! Then we all will be chasing new cases around again if they change the size etc...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Ya know... I was thinking the same thing! Then we all will be chasing new cases around again if they change the size etc...
    I hope they don't change the size, but knowing how much money Apple makes in accessories sales (which I know first hand is a TON) then we can expect some little changes. All of us will be forced to buy all new accessories.

If not though, I'm all over this battery pack!