Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mophie juicepack AIR

Default mophie juicepack AIR
    so i was browsing through the new issue of macworld and saw an ad for the juice pack air. anyone know when this thing will be shipping? it appears to be reasonably priced unlike their other products @ $79.99 with 10% off using the promo code in the magazine. i think i might spring for one. what do you guys think?

juice pack

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

The All-New mophie ‘juice pack air’ will be available in Spring 2009.
    I would say.. spring.
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

Quote Originally Posted by jiniej View Post
    I would say.. spring.
    LOL.. I would argee. go for it

Theres a picture that says works with iphone... iphone 1? lol i have a 1st gen and i want it

looks very cool. I may get one. If there is one thing i've learned it's to read reviews first though

no I dont trust mophie, and for 20$ more you can get the Incase Power Slider, which is essentially the same thing but is from a trusted company and covers more of the phone

Quote Originally Posted by TheConqueror View Post
    no I dont trust mophie, and for 20$ more you can get the Incase Power Slider, which is essentially the same thing but is from a trusted company and covers more of the phone
    I agree, i have normal slider on my phone right now. My main concern with the power slider is that it does add considerable thickness to the phone.

The novelty of the juice pack air is definitely a resolution.

How much was the original juice pack?

Quote Originally Posted by perezinthenet View Post
    How much was the original juice pack?
    $99.95 according to their website.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConqueror View Post
    Yeah, and it's also a lot more bulky. But it's not even available on the InCase website now anyways.
    Power Slider for iPhone 3G : Incase Product