Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iClear

Default iClear
    Is there any better hard case than the iClear? I'm very physically active and so far the only phone's that have been able to survive with me have been my krzr and my nokia 6010, so I need a durable case.

Green Apple
    Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/APPLE-IPHONE-OTT...QQcmdZViewItem

I think this case would be perfect for active people. I was thinking of picking one up for myself. If anyone has tried this please post your experience.

I had otterbox cases for a few Blackberry devices that I used, their products are very well made and very durable. They do add a great deal of size to your phone.

I have the original otter box case, not the armor, but the one produced before the armor. It was great protection, but the screen did not work very well through the case, it was a wee big, but not enough to annoy me.

The biggest thing that led me to taking off the case was the rubber. The rubber trim didnt want to stay on so I ended up supergluing it down.

I think I'm going with invisible shield next.

Though that armor case does look killer. Its probably better than the original, I would say they have the bugs ironed out.

Hopefully the screen works better than the one I had.

I think the OtterBox cases work really well and fits snuggly with iPhones and BlackBerries. The defender series (I think this is the one Tackett is talking about) is smaller and water resistant. But the armor series is water proof, though a bit bulkier. I haven't really had any problems with the OtterBox, just that the silent switch is not accessible. But I've found ways around it, so it's not that big of a deal.

I got mine from Semsons & Co. Inc. at a really good price and free shipping too! So if you're interested in getting it or just reading about it, check out this site (for coupon codes too): http://semsons.blogspot.com (just scroll down a little).
    OtterBox Lover