Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: which in ear earphones

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default which in ear earphones
    okay hopeing this will help me and some other people. I wanna know which you think is better and why? And the prices I found are from searching a lot. If you wanna know where I found them for that cheep just ask! Also I don't wanna spend over 80$ us

Skullcandy iPhone fmj - 42$

Maximo iP-hs2 - 52.10$

V-mode vibe duo - 65$

Ultimate ears metro.fi 200v - 71$

All those prices don't include shipping! Please help me!

v-moda ( I miss spelled it first time)
    Last edited by lostwhiteboyy; 2008-09-10 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

get the new apple ones 79 $ and sexyyy

Thanks

They supposedly don't work with the iPhone! And if you look on apples website they say only for iPod!

oh ok for iphone... yea they dont

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Wait wait wait... the new APPLE in ear phones don't work with the APPLE IPHONE??!!

Thanks

nope! It doesn't

Which I do not understand at all why they dont. But it says no!
    Last edited by lostwhiteboyy; 2008-09-10 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

get v-moda duo i have dems

they=sexy (and they actually sound REALLY good)

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Wait wait wait... the new APPLE in ear phones don't work with the APPLE IPHONE??!!
    and the iphone headphone jack would have to be completely replaced for it to be able to read output, input, and controls and apple probably weren't think about these headphone when they released the iphone
    Last edited by specialsyco; 2008-09-10 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

get the new skullcandy FMJ for iphone its same price and have a mic in side it. o and did i mention its SKULLCANDY lol sry i love there headphones

Quote Originally Posted by luiz View Post
    oh ok for iphone... yea they dont
    yeah that sucks

i just bought these .. they should be here soon Maximo iP-hs2 .. ill let you guys know how it is .. i bought it from handhelditems.com with a coupon code so i only paid 51.00 thats including shipping =D .. google the coupon code

i am sad to say that upon receiving my headset today .. when raised to a certain level the right speaker cuts out .. if i unplug and replug and lower the volume it will work .. but this is bs .. im gonna email the company right now

I have the Bose in ear head phones and I LOVE them!! they work great in all kinds of conditions. they run about 90 bucks
    I also have a pair of UB5's from ultimate buds they look like V-moda but only cost about 50 bucks they work REAL good as well. I like them and they have the iphone speaker mic in them

iPhone? More like MyPhone nrowensby's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking at the Bose in-ears, but I really want a speaker

If you are looking to stay cheap and don't mind losing the speaker... You can pick up some JVC Marshmallow's for under $20. I have a pair I use when I run, they never come out and the foam surround creates an earplug type noise canceling feature.

JVC Marshmallows review at onHeadphones.com
    Last edited by nrowensby; 2008-09-27 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Like I said before I would highly recommend skullcandy and I've had Bose sure they have good sound but if u happen to tug on the wire a little it comes out of ur ear And the rubber piece falls off and it's a pain in *** to find that's y I got rid of then

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, has anyone TRIED it on the iphone? I think the reason they say not is just because you can't make and answer calls with them. There is nothing there that would mkae them unusable, at least not that I know of. Anyway I use some sennheiser in ears model is 300 I think and they are on newegg for 15 bucks right now (down from like 80). There is a mail in rebate of like 20 bucks if you send them an old pair of earphones. Way worth the money and better than the new Apple ones IMO (friend has those for his touch)

Come to think of it I will try the Apple ones in my iphone and see how they work. Will get back to you guys!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

You could try some sony ones (SONY MDR-EX082) they have great sound and quailty they work in the iphone i have tried them...or you could try the version up Sony MDR - EX90 they are only like 10-15