Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ebay GENERIC "Naked Case" Review

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ebay GENERIC "Naked Case" Review
    Well I'm sure that by now most of you guys are familiar with the Case-Mate Naked case. For those that aren't, the Naked case offers full iPhone protection with a play-through plastic front. See here for more details.

Anyways, I was interested in seeing just how well this case worked, but didn't want to spend $35 on another case. So I bought the "Newest Hard Case with Touch Screen for iPhone" off of ebay, for about $17 shipped. I've been using this thing for about 4 days and I have to say its just amazing. It is identical to the Case-Mate case, complete with the black plastic surrounding the screen (which I think makes the iPhone look really nice, and has received compliments from everyone who has seen it), and nearly unfettered access to the touch screen. I say "nearly" because once in a while it misses a key when I'm typing, and it is a lot more difficult to perform the "pinch" motion. However this case is such a good value for the money that I have recommended it to everyone I know with an iPhone.

This case is also available from the seller for the 3g iPhone for the same price, you just have to tell them which case you want. I'll hopefully post pics later tonight of the phone w/ the case...here's the link to the auction that I won, just for reference. I have no connection to the seller, it's just the one I bought my case from, and I can say that they ship as soon as you pay.

EDIT:
    Sorry for the long delay -- my girlfriend dropped my camera last friday... Anyways, I realize these pictures are semi useless because I couldn't take them with the iPhone in the case (I needed the phone to take the pics) but its the best I can do ATM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0025.jpg   -img_0026.jpg  
    Last edited by chbearsrock; 2008-09-17 at 07:45 AM.

Def. getting

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

show some pics.

Default that case....
    i have the one from ivyskin. the real one and uumm its cool with the touch screen and all but dirt gets in through the little cracks and scratches the hell out of your phone.. it blows...

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serge619 View Post
    i have the one from ivyskin. the real one and uumm its cool with the touch screen and all but dirt gets in through the little cracks and scratches the hell out of your phone.. it blows...
    I haven't experienced anything like this yet...sometimes it gets dust or moisture under the case so I take it off and wipe it..other than that its been good to me.