Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel users.. Read please!

Thanks

Default SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel users.. Read please!
    Hey guys, I was really considering this case, but had a question first.

Sometimes, my pockets can be small, or they can be big. I owned the previous SwitchEasy case for the 1st Gen iPhone, and sometimes in my school shorts, the phone would fall out when I sat down, because the solid hard case had barely any grip. This Capsule Rebel is supposedly part silicone and part solid, so does it have a better grip to stay in your pocket? Ever notice any difference?

If not, i'm just going with the Revo2. I liked my Revo for the 1st Gen, so i'll like the Revo2, too.

Thanks in advance!
    - Brian

I have the capsule rebel case on my 3G and LOVE IT! Its one of the best cases I have used.

As far as grip, the Revo might be a little more "grippy". In my opinion though I still love the rebel. My 2 cents.

Rebel FTW. The silicone is not like what you'd find on eBay, it is of a much harder type. So grip wise, it won't stick in your pocket.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

i really like it. its not that bulky or whatevs. doesnt add much bulk or weight. uhm~ i like how it protects every corner of the phone and the screen too since it wraps around the front kinda.

id get anything but the white one cause mineis looking creamy/gray. heh~ i really like the phone holder thing it comes with -- i personally use it as a clock when on that stand.

jadiemazing :: for the hardcore 2 + 4 wheel enthusiasts // myspace

if you liked my domokun theme please show some love <3

The silicon is not grippy at all. The hard spine part actually has more grip.

Ive stopped using mine due to poor fitment. Made the phone look cheap, too.