Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BELKIN Clear Case

Thumbs up BELKIN Clear Case
    So like I've mentioned before, a couple months ago I got the Belkin acrylic clear case for my phone and so far I've liked it a lot!

I'm not much of a dropper so I got it more for scratch protection than shock protection and what not.

The only think I'm not too happy about is that every week or so I have to open it to clen it's inside, being clear it shows all the little drity that gets under it. It's not the end of the world but it doesn't look too nice either. I did however take in consideration that most of the reviews of these type of cases I've read mention the same dirt or "debris" getting between the case and iPhone.

I leave you with some pics I took of the case, the phone in the case and the clip on accesory it has, which I never use though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.jpg   -img_0002.jpg   -img_0005.jpg   -img_0006.jpg   -img_0007.jpg   -img_0008.jpg   -img_0014.jpg   -img_0015.jpg  

-img_0016.jpg   -img_0017.jpg  
    http://i26.tinypic.com/68hhyh.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

how is it on reception with both phone and wifi? I ask cause I've bought hard cases that blocked or lower reception and wifi
    Last edited by marys25; 2008-09-06 at 10:45 PM.

makes the phone to big.

Thanks

i bought this about 4 days ago, so far i like it a lot, and for me it does not block any signals, phone runs just fine, and i use it mostly for scratch protection., the only thing i kinda don't like it the way to take the phone off the clip, little hard to do with one hand.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ_2Dr For This Useful Post:

marys25 (2008-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by marys25 View Post
    how is it on reception with both phone and wifi? I ask cause I've bought hard cases that blocked or lower reception and wifi
    haven't had any problems of this matter, my wifi works perfectly, the signal strenght depending on how far I am of the router

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan0930 View Post
    makes the phone to big.
    Are you getting this out of the pictures or have you seen it? It actually adds very little bulk to the phone

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_2Dr View Post
    i bought this about 4 days ago, so far i like it a lot, and for me it does not block any signals, phone runs just fine, and i use it mostly for scratch protection., the only thing i kinda don't like it the way to take the phone off the clip, little hard to do with one hand.
    I've never given any use to the clip, I think clipping my iPhone to my belt would be asking someone to rip it and steal it whenever I leave the house

It's my pant pocket most of the time ot jacket pocket when I have one.
    Last edited by JuanKi; 2008-09-07 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://i26.tinypic.com/68hhyh.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JuanKi For This Useful Post:

marys25 (2008-09-07)