Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cell Phone Charms... yes~ it is possible.

Talking Cell Phone Charms... yes~ it is possible.
    so every phone ive had i had some dangly thing off of it. i guess its that inner asian in me or something. well i upgraded to the 3g iphone and i had bought it some goodies such as:

switcheasy capsule rebel (white)
    mirror screen protector
    superhappyfuncooljdm phone charms...

it took a lighter and a safety pin... i got my favorite dessert taiyaki and i wanted to get the matching leopard print bra and panty set but they didnt have the bra and i couldnt find the domokun charm i wanted so thatll be on there sometime soon here when i find it.

i did it! yay!!!!

jadiemazing :: for the hardcore 2 + 4 wheel enthusiasts // myspace

if you liked my domokun theme please show some love <3

ahahaha thats kool.....

its a glorious day for all asian iphone owners! haha~

Thats awesome I want to do that to my iPhone!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend is about to get an iphone and asked how to add charms. What's this about a lighter and pin? (what did you do exactly?) Did you attached it directly to the iphone or to a case? Dont they sell cases that have a hole ready to loop string through? How do you add charms exactly. (I'm happy with a naked iphone, no case, no charms)

i think its easier to do with a thick silicone case like the speck case that looks like a grenade but this has a double layer whereas anything raising up or fitment wont be an issue when you put the charm rope thing on.

basically a large safety pin heated up tap it or poke thru the area you would like to put the charm at. i chose the corner area where most phones have the loop area. plus it doesnt get in the way when youre taking a pic or anything like that. its easy process but tedious.

ill try it on another type of case cause not everyone will get a switcheasy case. ill have pix up later of the area real close.

burned around the holes so its cleaner and not rough or sharp to where itll possibly cut the rope unless its metal wire.

until i can whip out the dslr heres some iphone pix.......

oh yeah the cases i found that had "holes" or whatevs for charms and whatevs were in the middle like part of the belt clip thing or yeah was awkwardly placed. im still searching for iphone cases with holes for charms and wrist straps and stuff. still no dice.
    Last edited by xjadiemx; 2008-09-06 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Nice. I do like dangly things. And shiny things. I may be part cat.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

looks nice
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

That's.... something.

I never realized people actually used those things

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Where did u get your case from? It looks sick!

hehe good job!
    opens a whole world of possibilities
    keeping mine w/o charms though!
    Last edited by JuanKi; 2008-09-09 at 12:19 AM.
    http://i26.tinypic.com/68hhyh.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think I'm the only asian without a cell phone charm! I sell them though so I guess that counts, right?

haha thanks~ i was kinda content on not having any charms and just being you know... cool or better or whatevs it was when th eiphone came out. i mean i was soooooooo sure somebody out there was going to come out with a case that had a charm/wrist strap loop area.

well that didnt happen and the ones i saw were just uhhhh stupid cause whats the point of putting it thru in the middle where your hand would be?! seriously i was like wtf. anywho... im sure somewhere in asia japan korea wherevs theres a case with a loop area but until i go there ill have to DIY my way to happiness. ;o)

btw its a switcheasy case. got it from the website. im generally a cheapo but didnt want the hassle and it came to me in 2 days from sanfran regular mail.

ok forget the charms.....the ducati background...where'd you get it?

haha~ you can get the ducati wallpapers from the us ducati website. just go into the bike you like and look at the photos and it gives you an option to DL or whatevs. ;o)

it is quite sessy isnt it?! ;oD one day *sigh*

*sigh* Was it that hard to say it was at the Ducati site? Could have been at deviantart.com or flickr.com or you could have googled it (which I actually tried all and could not find it). *sigh* may eventually people will stop complaining when people have true legit questions.

Also THAT wallpaper is not on the Ducati website. That is why I asked.

Have a good day
    Last edited by jm12345; 2008-09-11 at 01:50 AM.

gosh youre a real ******... well since youre so incompetent and suck at googling and everything else at life. here is youre easy button:

2008 Ducati 848 First Ride - Photo Gallery MotorcycleUSA.com

ducati had it on their site when they did the feature when the 848 first came out and tested it out. if that link doesnt work just go to motorcycle-usa.com and search ducati 848 : first ride

your welcome.

lol at the underwear

I have the same case. How did you burn around the holes? Thanks, lori

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I am liking both of your mirror screen protector and capsule. May I know by how much did it take to buy? I am interested to buy them for my iphone. Let me know a good place to buy.
    mod/edit links removed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast