Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ultimate Ears Super.fi 4vi vs V-Moda Vibe Duo.

Default Ultimate Ears Super.fi 4vi vs V-Moda Vibe Duo.
    Okay, i just bought a iphone 3g, and the headphone that came with the iphone is terrible... so i need to upgrade.

From reading many posts, v-moda offers great bass, yet disappointing built quality.

and in the other hand, Ultimate Ears Super.fi 4vi offers good balanced sound, yet many people doesn't like this earphone for some reason...

any suggestion?

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

I am currently using the SHURE I2C-M, strong bass, midrange and tweeter are dynamic and warm. I also have the Ultimate Ears Super.fi 4vi , but it went bad on me after a week. I sent it back in and received a new one...and it is still in a box unwrapped.

Honestly. I wouldn't use either of those. I bought these -->
    http://www.ultimatebuds.com/store/pr...age=1&featured

And they're awesome. They're a bit pricey, but it has the original apple cord and mic. And I think they have great bass/treble. I've used several buds in the past, and these are the best so far.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waldog View Post
    Honestly. I wouldn't use either of those. I bought these -->
    Ultimate Buds :: Products :: UB7 Ultimate Buds Apple / Etymotic ER6i

And they're awesome. They're a bit pricey, but it has the original apple cord and mic. And I think they have great bass/treble. I've used several buds in the past, and these are the best so far.
    good choice also...i had these Etymotic for my videoipod til i upgraded to the Shure E5C. Not sure if these comes with the mic though.

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    Not sure if these comes with the mic though.
    It has the mic. It has the original iPhone cord. The same 1 click pause and 2 click skip track. Just like the original with better buds.

Those are all good choices I like skullcandy they are not expensive and sound really great. They have headphones for the iphone with the mic. But in the end its really up to you everyone will tell you don't get this get that don't spend $50.00 spend $150.00.
    Buy what ever you think you can afford and if you don't like them take it back and try another brand.

Quote Originally Posted by 40_ounce View Post
    Those are all good choices I like skullcandy they are not expensive and sound really great. They have headphones for the iphone with the mic. But in the end its really up to you everyone will tell you don't get this get that don't spend $50.00 spend $150.00.
    Buy what ever you think you can afford and if you don't like them take it back and try another brand.
    You have a good point.

If it wasn't for the mic, I would've went way cheaper in my pick. But I needed the mic for phone calls. If the OP wants some cheap/good earbuds. The sony EX71's at best buy for $50 sound top notch imo.

Just buy the Shure SE530s lol

Quote Originally Posted by woostar88 View Post
    Okay, i just bought a iphone 3g, and the headphone that came with the iphone is terrible... so i need to upgrade.

From reading many posts, v-moda offers great bass, yet disappointing built quality.

and in the other hand, Ultimate Ears Super.fi 4vi offers good balanced sound, yet many people doesn't like this earphone for some reason...

any suggestion?

don't get the v-modas, i have a few friends that said they break easily....like in the first month or so.