Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Skin Ever - 1 year later

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Default Best Skin Ever - 1 year later
    My BSE was getting ratty after a year so I pulled it of to reveal how well it had protected my brand new phone from purchase until now.

It's too bad it doesn't protect against dings, because it sure does a good job on the rest.

After taking pics, I put a brand new BSE on and I'm ready to go again

Click for detailed pics. Make your own judgements.

Thanks for the pictures! Awe, I miss my 1st generation iPhone. I was the man when I had mines, too. Because none of my friends wanted to pay 400 or 500 for one. Lol.

Thanks

You gotta get them on clean. If you do it wrong the skin won't last a few months and look horrible. Unfortunately as predictably as people are, they blame the skin for their own faults. That skin is a year old.

Here's the proper way to install it. http://www.modmyi.com/forums/accesso...execution.html

real good loo

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I used that skin for a better part of a year. My phone looked brand new as yours did in that photo. Highly recommend it. I use Incase Black Slider now, but I will confirm that was the best, especially since it cuts down on the size by not having a hard case on it.

Quote Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
    Thanks for the pictures! Awe, I miss my 1st generation iPhone. I was the man when I had mines, too. Because none of my friends wanted to pay 400 or 500 for one. Lol.
    Word. I was like one of three people who had a iPhone at my high school. Now I've musta seen like 50 iPhones in the hall ways. I have about 20 kids all together in my classes who have 3G iPhones.

The iPhone is losing its touch. :P

anyway, nice skin you got there. I considered buying one of those when the phone first came out but it didn't look too protective. I had my phone nude till the very last day I had it. Scratch free. I might consider buying a BSE for my 3G now tho since I see it's worth the money.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

look like brand new

Thanks

upski, before the pics go poofski

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SaNcTuS View Post
    Word. I was like one of three people who had a iPhone at my high school. Now I've musta seen like 50 iPhones in the hall ways. I have about 20 kids all together in my classes who have 3G iPhones.

The iPhone is losing its touch. :P

anyway, nice skin you got there. I considered buying one of those when the phone first came out but it didn't look too protective. I had my phone nude till the very last day I had it. Scratch free. I might consider buying a BSE for my 3G now tho since I see it's worth the money.
    same but hey im the only kid with a 2G one
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

that looks pretty darn good.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

what about the fact that with the 2g iphone not only did no1 have them, which makes you look cool. but also almost every app was free. now you have to pay for them. it sucks i wish my 4gb 2g phone never broke cuz i miss the good ole 1.1.4 days with like 100 apps on it

Thanks

As much as I love my BSE, I have ripped two of them off the backing of the phone edges with my new Case Mate cover so I think I gotta make a decision between the two soon.