Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Morphie Juice Pack

Default Morphie Juice Pack
    Has any one tried out the Morphie Juice Pack or the iphone?

http://www.mophie.com/products/juice-pack/?pod=iPhone

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember reading a post about it way back saying someone had pre-ordered it months and months ago and they still hadn't gotten it.

Seems kind of silly to me, though. Extended battery life for the price of size and weight, plus you can't put the phone in a case (unless of course this company makes a case for the phone with the juice pack on it). I guess if for whatever reason you are without a charger for more than a day or you do nothing but listen to music and text onn your iphone it's useful, but I perosonally would have no use for it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Well, if you take international flights on a somewhat regular basis, this is a godsend. 13 hour flight + calls made in between connecting flights = dead iPhone. I am very interested in this product as none of the current iPod batteries seem to work.

I ordered my juice pack back in November 07, and I am still waiting. I emailed Morphie about a dozen times, until I got this response:

Ward,
    Apple has finally approved the Juice Pack are expecting to begin shipping them by March 1st. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.

Casey Hamel
    mStation | mophie
    1.800.213.7232 *1
    mstation.com | mophie.com

try the FastMac iV it is said to be the best for now , ididn't try it but it won the ilounage best add on for iphone