Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE best iPhone 3g case!!!

Default THE best iPhone 3g case!!!
    here it is
    contourcase.com | Fusion for iPhone 3G
    The plastic element realy keep it snag!
    Love it

link doesnt work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not the best case in my opinion....have you tried checking this case out on youtube??
    The reviewers have had issues with the case not lining up correctly on the iphone 3g ie. camera hole not in place, chrome bezel is covered on one side and not the other...check out itsmemorphious on youtube for the review on this case.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigE2333 For This Useful Post:

plasma.d00d (2008-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by BigE2333 View Post
    Not the best case in my opinion....have you tried checking this case out on youtube??
    The reviewers have had issues with the case not lining up correctly on the iphone 3g ie. camera hole not in place, chrome bezel is covered on one side and not the other...check out itsmemorphious on youtube for the review on this case.

Thanks for the youtube info

The Contour Flick for the 3g I think is the best
    only thing I wish it had a holster for it??

contourcase.com | Flick for iPhone 3G

iPhone? More like MyPhone Renblade's Avatar
    Thanks

looks pretty cool, mind you I'll stick with my invisible shield.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've owned many Contour cases. Honestly, I don't think Contour has the best quality.

I disagree... This one for me

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I have several.

Right now I am using the Switcheasy Rebel.

I have the Neo, Core, and a regular silicone one as well.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to SwitchEasy

Capsule Rebel... basically like the one you listed with a hard shell backbone that is very drop resistant. paired with my invisible shiled it is rockin'

Welcome to SwitchEasy

Capsule Rebel... basically like the one you listed with a hard shell backbone that is very drop resistant. paired with my invisible shiled it is rockin'

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    I have several.

Right now I am using the Switcheasy Rebel.

I have the Neo, Core, and a regular silicone one as well.
    How do you like the neo? Looks like a pain to get on and off and not compatible with invisible shiled.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2008-09-30 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Welcome to SwitchEasy

Welcome to SwitchEasy

How do you like the neo? Looks like a pain to get on and off and not compatible with invisible shiled.
    I actually prefer the Neo's inside silicone skin, that the rest of the skeleton wraps around, over the Rebels. I was hoping the Rebels interior skin would be the same. It is a softer material.

I use a shield I bought from bestbuy that comes 5 to a pack and it works great.

I get more compliments about the Rebel though since...well...it doesn't look like the run of the mill cases out there

i have tried many cases and clips even the new touch through style cases

and some were good some were bad

but nothing seem to work better then a standerd clip and the total body skin kit i got from bestskinsever.
    it went on easy and is 99.9% invisable and it really is good quality

I think the Seidio Innocase II is the best case!! i have the iflick but the innocase is better!

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SR3YIPH3G%2DBK

those are nice but you still have to put a screen protector if u want to protect screen

the total skin does all

I have ebay clear case. I have no major complain at all. The skin slide and snap great. The whole phone is covered front and back. The screen is protective by the plastic from the case and still accessible(just not as sensitive as before but I got used to it)

i like the look of the switcheasy vs this

Just got the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel. Awesome case !!!
    Black iPhone 4 32gb. MacBook Pro (but still have a Gateway Desktop running Windows 7 Professional)

CapsuleRebel FTW. No offense, but contour fusion looks pretty lame; a rip-off of SwitchEasy
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

bought this from an AT&T store. Came with one black and one white for $30. Can't complain.

Incipio Silicrylic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast